Molly The Maid

Perrie knocked on the door and that sent leighade into a little frenzy.

"Act normal!" Leigh nodded and sat at their counter while jade went to open the door. She greeted perrie taking her jacket to hang it up.

"Hi mommy" Leigh-Anne stood up hugging the woman.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Perrie asked kissing her daughters cheek.

"Pretty good" The three of them made small talk. Leigh-Anne was about to sit on the couch when jade put her hand out, stopping her .

"Are you not going to offer her something to drink?"

"Oh no its okay, I'm fine. Tell me abou-"Perrie started but got cut off mid way through her sentence.

"I'm not. Get me some orange juice" Jade demanded and leigh nodded going into the kitchen grabbing a small bottle of orange juice, walking back into the living room handing it to jade.

"Do I drink out of bottles Leigh-Anne?" she threw the bottle at Leigh-Anne and she left into the kitchen to fix the drink

"And i want ice!"

Perrie didn't like what she was hearing and seeing but decided not to say anything. She knew Leigh-Anne could handle her own. If Leigh-Anne wasn't saying anything she wouldn't either.

"Hurry up!" Perrie looked at Jade, wondering why the girl was acting like this.

Leigh-Anne came into the room with the orange juice in a glass with ice. She handed it to jade. She inspected the clean glass.

"Did you wash this cup before you brought it to me?"

"Babe. . ."

"Did you?"

"No, look, can we not do this right now, my moms here. Just chill out"

"You know what just forget it. I dont want it"

"Jade" Jade ignored her and went back to scrolling on her phone. Leigh-Anne looked at her mother who gave her a questioning look. Leigh-Anne waved her off and sat down. Perrie and Leigh started talking about some of the courses she was taking and her professors

"Leigh-Anne" Jade said with a sigh

"What. . ." Jade gave her a look " I mean yes. What's wrong" Perrie was watching with a confused look on her face. what was going on.

"Go close the cabinets, you know I don't like when you leave them open" Without a word Leigh-Anne stood up going to close the cabinets.

"Is there something going on that I'm unaware of?" Perrie asked.

"No, she's just acting a bit ditsy today, you know how she can be sometimes" Perrie laughed it off. Maybe she was overthinking it.

"Actually can you make me some lunch?"

"Babe, i want to spend time with my mom. Can i do it later?"

"Will it be lunch time later?" Leigh-Anne shook her head "Ok-"

"Wait a minute. Jade do you need Leigh to step out so we can talk?" Perrie was understanding. When Leighade brought her into the middle of their fights which didnt happen often, she was always neutral and did her best to hear both sides out.