Dumpster Babies [2]

"Cross your legs bub" Perrie told Jesy. They were sitting on a busy sidewalk and she didn't want people to have a reason to say anything. She sat with her baby sister in her lap and her little sister beside her.

"I want curly" Jesy frowned playing with the panda Leigh-Anne got her.

"I know but she already did a lot for us. We don't even know if we would see her again."

"We go back to market."

"We can't or we'll get in trouble bub." One of the employees threatened to call the police if they found them there again.

It was starting to cool down as winter approached and the girls didn't even have coats. Only one that was semi prepared was Jade.

Perrie put Jade on her left side so Jesy could lay on her right. She didn't sleep. She couldn't sleep. She was so afraid that something was going to happen to one of her sisters if she went to sleep. She would kill to have one more night in Leigh-Anne's soft warm bed.

Another day came and went and the sun was starting to set. Perrie picked up the plastic cup dumping the contents out to count how much money they were given today. There were a few crumpled bills but mostly loose change.

"Someone felt generous today. We have enough to buy Jade water for her milk." Perrie held up the twenty dollar bill.

Jesy sat up with a small pout.

"Whats wrong?"

"I'm hungry too. Not only baby"

"I know, we can get you something to eat too. Let's go."

"M'tired sissy" Jesy groaned. She also didn't get a lot a sleep, she got more sleep than perrie but not enough needed to function properly.

"You can nap after you eat. Come." Perrie stood up putting the money in her pocket.

Jesy put her hand in Perries pocket and they walked to target.

The first thing Perrie picked up was baby water for Jade. She put it into a rolling cart before picking up a regular gallon for her and Jesy.

"Juice?"

"No juice bub"

"Please sissy"

"Next time. You can get a small snack instead."

"Okay"

Perrie knew she had to ration out the money as she didn't see this much that often. She also needed to buy Jade wipes and more nappies. Leigh-Anne packed her a lot of stuff but she was running out. She brought some pre-made food and let Jesy pick out a snack. She managed to find a five dollar pack of nappies for Jade so that was great. She had some extra money so she decided to buy herself some sanitary products. The end of the month was approaching and she didn't want to ruin her clothes.

Once she paid for Everything they left the store.

"Curly!"

"Where? Do you see her?"

"No. House."

"You know where she lives?"

"Uh huh" Jesy remembered her way to Leigh-Anne's house from target.

"I'll follow you. Go" Jesy began walking to Leigh-Anne's apartment building. Perrie had to walk a little slower because she was holding Jade and all the groceries.

"Good job bubba" Jesy smiled. They waited outside as you needed a key to enter the building. About twenty minutes later someone left the building and they went in.