NooOooOoo! This Isn't Fair

⚠️Racism,Assault⚠️

It was about six in the morning, Perrie was warming the coffee and cleaning off the counters.

"Leigh, are you almost finished?"

"Yes mama" The girl was stocking the shelves. It was a 2 part shop, a diner in the front and a small market in the back.

"Hey Perrie"

"Good morning Jesy, Are you hungry love?"

"Yes I am actually. But I was wondering where Leigh is"

Perrie called for the girl who came into the front part.

"Hey you" she hugged jesy brushing her clothes off.

Perrie went into the kitchen and made them some pancakes and omelets.

"Go sit in the back. I'll call you when I need you, yeah?" Leigh nodded, thanking her mother, taking her plate and grabbing jesy's hand pulling her into the back of the store.

Perrie smiled at the two girls. She left from behind the counter wiping down the tables which was Leigh-Anne's job but she didn't mind. The door opened hitting the bell above the door. A young man walked in. He looked to be about 12 or 13. He was looking down at the ground.

"Do you serve colored folk ma'am?"

"I serve everybody take a seat, i'll be right with you."

"Where do I sit"

"Wherever you want baby" He took a seat at the counter. She peeked into the back of the store where she saw Leigh-Anne and Jesy talking and laughing. She shook her head. Usually she would ask Leigh-Anne to take his order but she decided to do it herself.

"What can I get for you?"

"Well I don't have much So I was wondering how much I could get for. . ." He began counting his coins.It came up to about 2 dollars.

"You can have a breakfast platter. How does that sound?" The boy nodded excitedly. He was really hungry.

"Leigh-Anne!" The girl got up and rushed to where her mother was.

"I need a breakfast platter please. Make sure you put your hair up" She nodded leaving into the kitchen. Jesy sneaking into the kitchen with her. She began to cook.

"You're not supposed to be back here. Don't touch anything" Leigh-Anne warned.

"What about this?" She asked, grabbing her bum.

Leigh-Anne jumped, dropping the carton of eggs she was holding. "Jes!, you're going to get me in trouble. Look at what you did" She bent down to clean it up. When she stood up she came face to face with her mother.

"I'm sorry mama"

"You're playing too much Leigh-Anne. This costs us money. Go, go work the counter." Leigh-Anne nodded leaving to stand at the counter. She was on coffee,counter and cashier duty.

"Hey sweetheart, haven't seen you in a while. Your daddy been hiding you huh?"

"I guess so Mr. Miller, would you like your usual?" He nodded smiling at the girl. He was a regular. He's been here everyday since the store opened. She poured him some coffee no cream,no sugar just plain black coffee. Yuck. She place the cup down in front of him.

She went over to the young boy from earlier. "What can I get for you?"

"I ordered already" Leigh nodded with a smile.

Perrie came out a few minutes setting the plate in front of the boy. He slid the coins over to Perrie.

"Dont worry about it. How about you use it to buy yourself some snacks for school. Are you in school?"