Part 118

"How's it going Leigh?" The girls' fulltime caretaker asked. 

"Good. Is mommy and mama home yet?"

"Not yet babe, they should be home soon. Can I hear how far you've gotten?"

Leigh-Anne smiled with a nod. She asked her piano instructor to teach her how to play secret love song. It's her moms' new single and she couldn't wait to show them when they got home. She spent a lot of time on it and although it wasn't perfect it was quite good for a seven year old.

"Woww, Leigh. That was amazing. Your mommies will love that."

"You think so?" Kamille nodded. She played way too slow but she could identify the song almost immediately.

“Definitely, you're really talented bubba”

“Thank you!” Leigh-Anne was happy to hear that. Her teacher never gave her compliments or praise, she only critiqued her.

“Why don't we take a little break and see what Jesy is up to. Are you hungry?” Leigh-Anne shook her head following Kamille out of the music room.

“Be careful Jesy!”Jesy giggled as her gymnastics coach caught her.

“You can't do that, You could have hurt yourself” She gently scolded the five year old and put her down

“Sorry Mani”

“It's okay, let's try a. . .”

“Backbend kick over! I wanna show mama and mommy” Jesy has also been practicing a new skill to show her parents.

Normani placed an octagon tumbler on the padded practice mat.

“Mine is better than yours.” Leigh-Anne walked into the room with Kamille.

“Nuh uh. You practice the same song all the time”

“No i dont! Besides i have a new one and its better than your stupid backflip.”

“Youre just mad that you cant do one”

“Yes i can”

“No you cant”

“Yes i can”

“No you cant”

“Girls please. You're both very talented. Mama and Mommy will be. . . ” Kamilled didn't bother to finished her sentence when Leigh-Anne and Jesy ran out of the room. They raced to the front door to greet their parents.

Jesy stepped on Leigh-Anne's heel causing her to trip and fall.

"What was that?" Jade looked down the hallway.

"I don't know. Mama!!" Jesy ran into her mother's awaiting arms. Jade and Perrie hugged their daughter. 

Leigh-Anne limped to the door with a frown. She rubbed her knee where she fell. She stared at Jerrie hug and talk to Jesy, they didn't even notice her.

She turned around to go to her room but she bumped into Normani.

"Are you okay?"