Dads [2]

"Dada!!"

"Yes bubba" Andre opened his eyes hearing his little one. He was just trying to take a nap.

"I paint you nails" the four year old ran into her parents room with her kids nail polish.

"Let's wait for mama to come home then you can paint her nails"

"No. I wanna paint you nails.  Mama nails are pretty"

"Maybe later baby, dada has an interview today"

"Pleaseee dada." Andre sighed, holding his hands out for his daughter. Jade smiled, climbing into her parents bed.

"What color?"

"Ummm."

"Purple!!" Jade struggled to open the polish. Andre really didn't want her to paint his nails. He has his first interview and contract signing with his new football team in a few hours and he didn't want to be seen like this. If it was the weekend he wouldn't mind, but he also couldn't tell his girls no.

"Open please"

Andre was having a 'hard time' opening it as well.

"Guess we have to reschedule. Maybe tomorrow"

"Nooo. I wanna paint you nails!" Jade slid off the side of the bed going to find her older sisters. Andre took the opportunity to close his eyes and get some rest.

"Sissy! Sissy!!"

"What's wrong ?"

"Open please" she asked, handing the plastic bottle to her oldest sister.

"Here. Are you going to paint your nails?"

"No. Dada's. Make him pretty like mama" Perrie smiled watching her little sister go into their parents room.

Jade sat on the bed painting her dad's fingernails to the best of her ability. She got the glittery polish all over his fingers and the blankets.

"Look so pretty, dada" She said as she added another layer of polish. Only this time it was pink.

"Jesy" Perrie called her little sister walking into her room.

"Yeah"

"Wanna help give daddy a makeover?"

"A makeover?"

"Yeah. You can do his makeup"

"Okay!"

"I need makeup."

"Mama has some in the bathroom." Jesy went into the bathroom picking up whatever makeup she saw.

"I don't know what this is for sissy"

"That goes on his lips. This goes on his eyelids. He needs lashes. Let me go look" Perrie began looking through the bathroom drawers for lashes while Jesy began to wipe eye shadow on his eyelids. He was a deep sleeper so she didn't have to worry about being too careful.

"Found them. Wow Jade. Good job"

"Thanks" Jade was making a mess with glitter and stickers. Once Jesy finished with the dark green eye shadow Perrie tried to glue the lashes to his. She thought she knew what she was doing because she's seen her mom do it a few times.

"Mommy's home" Jesy announced when she heard the front door open.

"Mama!!" Jade slid down the stairs on her bum before running over to her mama.

"Hi baby. What were you up to?" She asked holding Jade's hands so that she didn't mess up her clothes.

"Nothing" She smiled innocently.

"Where's dada and your sissys?"

"Him sleeping like baby" Leigh-Anne put her bag down and carried Jade upstairs.

"What in the world are you two doing?" Jesy and Perrie jumped, not expecting Leigh-Anne to come straight upstairs.

"Is that my. . ." She put Jade down on the bed picking up her broken hundred dollar Christian Louboutin velvet matte lipstick.

"I told you both about playing in my makeup." She was confused when she saw that neither of them had makeup on.

"We're sorry mommy. We just wanted to give daddy a makeover" Jesy hugged Leigh-Anne, pointing at Andre.

Leigh-Anne covered her mouth trying to stifle her laughter. Her poor husband. He looked adorable with the light yellow bow in his hair and beard.

"Babe"

"Hmm"

"Sit up"

"Come on Leigh-Anne." He groaned when he saw the flash from her phone. He sat up when he couldn't open his eyes.

Leigh-Anne found it hilarious, he looked a hot ass mess. Of course she didn't know their daughter glued his eyes shut.

"Babe, I can't open my eyes"

"What?"

"I'm serious, look" He tried to manually open his eyes.

"Oh shit. Don't force it. Does it hurt?"

"No."

"What did you girls put in his eyes?" Leigh-Anne walked over to him trying to see how bad it was.

"Just makeup mama" Perrie looked over Leigh-Anne's shoulder.

"Now his eye is going to fall out!" Jesy panicked.

"I'm sorry daddy" Perrie felt bad.  She didn't mean to hurt him.

"Look what I did, mama. Pretty right?" Jade asked, holding Andre's large hand up.

Leigh-Anne smiled and nodded.

"Yes they're very pretty baby."

"Come, let's go to the bathroom so you can flush your eyes." She led Andre to the bathroom with Jesy and Perrie following close behind. They were worried.

Leigh-Anne first wiped his eyes with a damp warm washcloth.

"Its coming off a bit, hold on"

Twenty minutes later he was left with red, swollen eyes. Courtesy of his lovely children.

-

"Andre, those practice videos of you and Deeny are picking up quite a bit of buzz.  Do you think you two will be striking partners? The Cole and Yorke of Watford?" The interviewer asked the man sitting at the table with dark shades on and red stained lips.

"I'd like to think so. We have a similar play style. I knew after we had put first practice session that we had chemistry. So yeah. I'm really looking forward to playing for Watford and with Troy."

A contract was placed in front of him. He briefly scanned it as best as he could with the dark shades on. He grabbed the pen and signed it. He looked up when he heard laughter.

"What?"

The cameraman pointed to his nails.

"These, My daughter did them for me" He held his hands out for them to zoom in on. No one ever hates on a family man, right? He would be on the public's good side. It was a win win.

He stood up and shook hands with the club owner and manager before he was handed his jersey. He took a picture with the owner. One hand holding the Jersey and the other shaking the man's hand.