New Addition [3]

-I unpublished this because I didnt like it but I don't think it's that bad.So here it is again-

"No, because Ms Jacobson was being a dick."

"I know right."

Perrie was sitting at the table with her friends listening to them rant about their English teacher.One of her friends pointed behind her. She turned around to see her little sister. Her eyes filled with tears that were threatening to spill any moment now.

"What's wrong bubba?" Perrie stood up hugging Leigh-Anne. She began to cry making all of perrie's friends aw.

"I want to go home"

"Is everything okay? Did something happen?" Leigh-Anne shook her head no. Which was a lie, she didn't want to tell Perrie.

"Did you get your period?" She whispered quietly.

"No"

"Want to call mommy?"

Leigh-Anne nodded.

"Come on let's go."

Perrie grabbed her bag taking her sisters hand.

"Where are your things?" Leigh-Anne pointed to the freshman tables. Perrie walked over there and grabbed Leigh's things. She brought Leigh-Anne into a student bathroom calling Jade

"Mommy?"

"Yes babe, why are you calling in the middle of the day. Don't you have class?"

"It's lunch but Leigh wants to talk to you" She handed the phone to Leigh-Anne. She went into a stall closing the door.

"Mommy"

"Yes baby, what happened?"

"Can you come get me please?"

"Why?"

"Because. . . ." Leigh-Anne didn't want to tell the reason. She felt like it was silly

"Because what?" Leigh-Anne hung up dialing Jesy.

"Mama?"

"Yes baby?"

"Are you still at work?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Can you come get me please"

"Yeah, is everything okay"

"No."

"I'll be right there"

"Thank you" Leigh-Anne hung up giving perrie her phone.

"Whats bothering you bubba? Did someone do or say something to you?" Leigh-Anne nodded.

"Can you tell me what they said or did?" She shook her.

"Okay, well it's going to be okay. I love you" she kissed Leigh-Anne's cheek.

Leigh-Anne began to cry again, pushing Perrie off of her and leaving the bathroom. This confused perrie. Usually she would follow Leigh-Anne but she figured that she needed some space. Leigh-Anne made her way to the entrance of the school building. She sat on the steps waiting for Jesy.

Jesy pulled up in front of the school about thirty minutes later. Leigh-Anne got into the car.

"Can we go back to your job?"

"Sure, is everything alright baby?" Leigh-Anne nodded.

____

"Leigh" Jesy tapped the fourteen year old.

"Hm"

"Its time to go home" Jesy got off work late today because it's Thursday.

Once home Leigh-Anne went straight to her room closing and locking the door.