Shake Your head

Cheezels!
The Park
Shake Your Head

"Are you guys serious? Sairah really, how old are you?" Kamille asked as she wiped the mashed potatoes off of Leigh Anne's top and picked carrots our of sairahs hair.

"She started-"

"I don't care who started it, you both know better. This is extremely wasteful, there are many people who would kill for this food and you two are sitting her throwing it at each other. I'm disappointed  in the both of you. Head upstairs while I clean this up." She always knew exactly what to say to make the girls feel bad. They slowly walked up the steps and sairah walked with Leigh to their mothers room.

"I love you leigh" sairah said with a mysterious  smirk.

This made leigh smile "I love you too Sai-" the girl was cut off by the forceful shove that sent her tumbling into her mothers room. The door slamming right after. Sairah could be heard running to her room laughing. Leigh looked at her red palms and knees. Her mother peeked her head out of the bathroom to see what all the commotion was about. Shaking her head when she saw leigh on the floor She walked over to help her up

"Are you alright, I told you and sairah about all that rough housing" She scolded. Leigh nodded and her mother brought her to the bathroom.

Leighs eyed widened when she saw a bubble bath set in the bathtub. She began to remove her clothes leaving them on the floor before stepping into the warm water. Reaching into the water when she saw something floating. It was a barbie doll. Her mother picked up her clothes and left to out them into the dirty clothes before coming back.

"I don't know what happened earlier with those girls but i want you to stay away from them. Do you understand" Leigh looked up at her mother confused. The woman couldnt help but laugh at her daughters childish antics. She had bubbles on her chin and above her lip. Playing with the brown doll.

"But they're my friends mummy"

"Did you hear what i said?"The girl nodded and the she was told she had about 15 minutes left in the bath before it was bedtime.

Her mood was killed she just dropped the doll into water and leaned her back against the side of the tub staring into space. Dozing off in the process. Her eyes shot open when she heard the water being sucked down the drain. Once the water was gone her mother stood her up and began to wash her body. When she finished she carried the  12 year old Into her bedroom. Leigh-Anne was half awake trying get herself dressed. Her mother fighting the girl to put moisturizer on.

"Nooo! Stop." Leigh whined when the woman moved from lotioning her arms to her face.

"Stay still Leigh-Anne, im almost finished" She lotions the girls legs before helping into her pajamas. She pulled leighs blanket back waiting for the girl to get into bed so she could tuck her in. Leigh just stood there rubbing her eyes. The woman picked her up and placed her into the bed. It was no secret that the woman excessively babied the 12 year old but then again she felt like she let Sairah go too early the girl was pretty much independent  from a young age. She also didn't want to be like the other mothers who let their nannies raise their children.

" would you like a story or a movie?" The girl shook her head yawning. She looked over thr side of her bed to see her American bulldog looking up at her. She smiled at him. Before looking at her mother.