Part 132

^^Me right about now. Just took my midterm and surprisingly did decent. Still having the biggest brain fart of my life. I did find a few chapters in my drafts that should probably stay where they are but here they are.

"Get out of my house! Get out!"

"I'm not leaving. This is my place too. Stop putting your hands on me, Leigh-Anne"

"Get out."

"I said I'm not going anywhere" Leigh-Anne shoved him away from her.

He grabbed her hands holding them down to her sides.

"I said stop putting your hands on me."

"You're fucking unbelievable." Leigh-Anne grabbed the car keys. If he wouldn't leave, she would.

"You're not taking my kids" Andre snatched the keys from her.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're not taking my kids."

"Your kids!? They're my children."

"Dont do that. They're probably awake and they don't need to hear this. They don't need to hear us fighting."

"Dont sit here and try and act like the good guy. You stepped out on us. Don't forget it. You didn't just cheat on me. You cheated on them too. I hope that flimsy broke bitch puts up your shit because I'm done. I swear to God if that bitch is at my door." Leigh-Anne grumbled angrily when someone knocked on the door.

It wasn't like Leigh-Anne to get like this but she had enough of her husband stepping out on her and their children. It's been happening for some time now but she swept it under the rug. He's been missing Jade's important events at school and that was enough for Leigh-Anne to say something.

"Who the fuck is at my door half past midnight!" Leigh-Anne opened the door. She quickly got herself together.

"I'm sorry Ma." Perrie walked past Leigh-Anne going to find her grandchildren. Alex came in behind her closing the door behind him.

"You alright?" He asked Andre who nodded. He may or may not have been hit a few times.

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Leigh, come on, go get your stuff"

"Dad, I'm not leaving. Tell him to leave. It's not fair to me!"

"Are mommy and daddy going to break up, Mama?" Jade asked Perrie. She called her, afraid that her parents were hurting each other.

"I don't know bubba. Can you help me pack some toys for you and your sissy"

"Yes"

Perrie wiped her tears rubbing Jade's back. It must've been scary for her to hear her parents fight. She kissed her cheek going to find a bag for their toys.

Jade jumped when she heard Leigh-Anne shout. This time she woke Jesy up who sat up crying.

"Come baby" Perrie walked over to her little toddler bed picking her up.

"You have your toys baby?"

"Yes" Jade handed Perrie the bag, she put it on her shoulder before holding her hand out for the six year old.

When Leigh-Anne and Andre saw their children they got quiet as if they didn't hear them fighting this whole time.

"Papa!" Jade let go of Perrie's hand running to Alex. He picked her up, kissing her cheek.

"Get whatever you need and let's go" Leigh-Anne sighed but did as her mother said.

"Bye daddy" Jade waved at Andre, Jesy doing the same as Alex and Perrie carried them to their car. Once buckled in Perrie went to get Leigh-Anne.