Part 109

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, I was wondering if i could crash at your place for a little bit"

"You got kicked out again, Leigh?"

"Yeah, I have Jade with me. I hope you don't mind, you know. . . If I can stay."

"I don't know babe. Remember I told you I was kinda going through a rough patch"

"Yeah"

"We have some issues with the house and I don't want you or her to be uncomfortable here."

"Why would we uncomfortable?"

"I know you and what you like and don't like. But let me go ask my mom."

"Thank you baby"

"Uh huh." Perrie went to go ask her mother if her girlfriend and her little sister could stay over for a bit.

"Mama?"

"Yeah, you can come in"

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, I was wondering if Leigh-Anne could come over for a few days with her sister."

"She got kicked out?"

"Yeah"

"Again?"

"Yeah"

"She can come over but tell her I have a curfew here too. I don't care how grown she thinks she is. Once she breaks it without valid reasoning she's out"

"Got it, thanks mommy. When is everyone coming?"

"Tomorrow. How old is her sister?"

"Four"

"Okay"

-

"Thank you again baby" Leigh-Anne stepped into the three story house holding her little sister.

"It's not a problem. My family is starting to come. I don't know if you want to stay down here or come up. Are you hungry?"

"A little but we can go upstairs."

Perrie led the way and Leigh-Anne followed up the steps into the attic.

"Babe"

"Yeah"

"Remember I told you about that leak in my bedroom after the storm?"

"Yes"

"My mom moved me to the attic"

"Okay"

"They were running the wires through the wall so I could have a light. So I have holes in my walls"

"Holes in your walls" Leigh-Anne smirked

"Stop joking around, babe" Perrie whined with a frown.

"Sorry, I don't care babe, it's not the end of the world."

"I know but with holes in the walls come with uhh. . ."

"What? Mice?" Leigh-Anne asked and Perrie nodded.

"Its okay. Nothing is scarier than the crackheads that used to live in my old foster home." Once upon a time Leigh-Anne was afraid of mice and all that stuff but when she saw how bad conditions could get all those fears faded.

"I can ask my mom if maybe we can use a guestroom. My aunt and uncle have been staying over for the past few weeks."

"This is fine baby."

"I'm just so embarrassed. This is why I haven't invited you over."

"Don't be embarrassed over something you can't control."