Family Dinner & Pranks (5/6)

-Read from Apologies ??-

Jade and Leigh-Anne have been dating for about three months now. She and perrie were always at jades apartment while Normani and Solana were at hers.

They were taking the girls on their first official family date.They were trying to decide what they would do.

"Bowling?"

"Their 5 and 6 not 50 and 60 Leigh-Anne."

" maybe we can go to aviator sports. It has rock climbing and rollerskating and arcades. I think the girls would like it."

"Or we can just ask them" Leigh nodded

" Perrie, Jesy"

"We weren't doing anything" perrie said looking between the two women.

"We want to take you guys out. Any ideas?" The girls shook their heads.

"Lets just go out to dinner for now" Jade suggested. It was about 6:30. Jade decided to set reservations for 8:00.

"Alright. Bye go get ready. Love yall" Jade said kissing perrie on the cheek pushing leigh out the door. Jade was closing the door when Leigh-Anne put her sneaker in the door.

"What Leigh" the woman just tapped her lips. Jade smiled

"No" perrie gasped.

"Its okay mama" perrie said as she placed a kiss on her mothers cheek.

"Thank you baba." She stuck her tongue out at jade. Before she started walking home. She pushed her key into the door walking Into the living room.

"EWWW WHAT THE FUCK." Leigh had covered perries eyes in attempt to preserve her innocence.

"Get yall nasty asses off my couch." She told Normani and solana not looking anywhere but their faces.

"Mama I can't see"

"I don't think you want to come on" She brought perrie to the bathroom putting her in the bath tub washing her up dressing her in a white dress. She brushed her hair and left it down

She put on a fitted blazer dress. With thigh highs. She facetimed jade. "This alright babe?"

"Its a family dinner. You look hot. Your legs look real good but they would look better with my face between them"

"Jade!"

"Ohhhh. Wear that white suit. You always complain you don't have anywhere to wear it. Save that for a date without the kids" Leigh nodded hanging up. She put on the white pantsuit. She had a sleek low ponytail with a middle part. She walked out into the living room to see perrie in Solanas lap.

" but does it hurt?" She said touching the 'bruise' on her neck.

"Yes"

"Oh sorry" the two women were just sitting there it was awkward at least they thought it was. Leigh-Anne didn't care. She just didn't want anything on her couch where everyone had to sit.

"Leave them baba" Leigh spoke

" woww. You're so pretty mama" Leigh-Anne melted. A lot of people told her she was pretty but it always meant the most coming from perrie.

"Thank you. You look adorable yourself" Leigh got a text from jade saying she was outside.

"Come one pez we have to go"

"Bye Mani, bye Sosa bye astro" She said as she hugged them all.

"Alright I think I'm going to spend the night out. I love yall"