The Park

Cheezels!
The Park
Shake Your Head

Leigh and Sairah sat at the table while their butler brought them their breakfast.

“Thank you Mikey!” Leigh-Anne cheered happily. She was in a great mood and she also really liked michael.

He cracked a small smile and nodded at the girl before walking back into the kitchen where the rest of the staff were. He just got back this morning. The Pinnocks sent all of their staff home on friday afternoons so they coud have a break over the weekend.

Someone knocked at the door. Leigh-Anne jumped up running to the front door ignoring her mother telling her not to open the door. When she got there she saw someone opening the door already.

“KAMILLE!” The girl shouted running to her care giver. Jumping on her

“Good morning Leigh-leigh, how are you love?” the woman asked as she held the girl she absolutely adored leigh-anne.

“Great,I was eating breakfast”

“And what are you having for breakfast?”

“Umm avocado toast. But i don't like it, it tastes like nothing on bread” Kamille laughed at leigh anne as she carried the girl into the kitchen before putting her down.

“Hi Sairah” the older girl looked up from her phone to see Kamille

“Hi Kami” she said standing to give the woman a hug.Kamille was easily one of her favorite people.

“Girls, Kamille is going to take you to look at some schools, please be on your best behaviour.” Their mother said as she handed the woman a card and a set of keys. Kissing her daughters and walking out.

“Kamille?”

“Yes, Leigh”

“Do you think that after we find a school you can help me find my friend, her name is perrie-”

“No, Leigh” her older sister cut her off

“I wasnt talking to you Sairah” the younger girl snapped catching both Kamille and Sairah by surprise.

“Now, Leigh-”

“Im telling mum” Leigh anne gasped before pleading with her sister not to tell their mother.

“Alright you two. Leigh-Anne watch how you talk to your sister and Sairah stop getting her worked up.”

Kamille smiled at the two girls. She missed them. Sairah finished her food  and left to go get dressed. Leigh anne just left her toast on the table as she got up to be next to Kamille.

“Can we please. Shes in school so we might be able to see her”

“Maybe Leigh, i dont know yet i’ll see after we do what your mum asked okay? “ the girl nodded excitedly and ran upstairs to get dressed.  She put on some sweatpants and a shirt.

“Leigh, mum took out an outfit for you” leigh sighed as she started taking off the clothes that she just put on. Replacing it with the white blouse that her sister handed her

“Im not wearing that” Leigh-anne said as she walked up to her wardrobe looking for some black pants.

Sairah just walked  out of the room. She didn't want to argue with her sister so she went to get Kamille. A few minutes later the woman walked in with sairah right behind her.

“What are you looking for Leigh?” the woman asked as she watched the girl throw the neatly folded clothes out of the dresser.

“Pants! I dont want to wear a skirt” she said as she frustratedly hit her dresser. Crying out when she felt pain in her fist.