School Fights

-Y'all I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. I've turned Leighade into some bullies a little bit.🤣 -

"I looked over mondays homework and you all seemed to struggle with the idea of literary devices,so i've decided to give a quick review before todays test"

Jade nodded she wasn't too familiar with literary devices so she was paying close attention, her sister Leigh-Anne still had her
head down on her desk.

"I need you all to quiet down so i can speak" Ms.Robinson said but the kids ignored her. They were acting like the stupid staged videos on tik tok were more important than their grades.

"Can yall shut up?!" Jade really didnt want to fail this test.

They looked at Jade before they started laughing. Jade was trying her best to listen to the teacher but it was hard to hear her. Jade was starting to get mad.

"Shut the fu-"

"No need Jade. I'm just going to give the test and i'm not curving your scores or dropping the lowest test grades" This got the class quiet.

"Woah wait Ms. Robinson its the end of the Marking period" One of the kids commented but she just shrugged and begin handing out the papers but stopped when she saw Leigh-Anne sleeping. She dropped the test booklets on her desk.

"Hand these out for me" Leigh-Anne got up and started giving out the booklets.

She saved two for herself and Jade. She sat down next to her sister and began working on her test.English was a breeze for her but Jade was a different story. She was rereading the same paragraph over and over. If this was a math exam she would be fine but English. She started getting frustrated she was pressing on her pencil so hard it snapped in half. She didn't even bother to get a new one. Leigh-Anne gave her the pencil she was using and took another one out of her bag.

"Calm down" she whispered to Jade

Jade angrily scribbled on post it she had in her desk.

'I dont understand this!!'

She gave leigh-Anne the paper with a tear in it. She wrote so hard that Leigh-Anne could feel the words.

Once Leigh-Anne finished her multiple choice section she wrote her answers on the desk tapping Jade to get her attention then tapping the desk. Jade smiled and mouthed a 'Thank you'.

By the time jade finished marking her scantron she realized that there were three short response questions. She looked at Leigh-Anne for help but she was still writing. Jade cleared her throat to get her attention.

"Something wrong Jade?" Ms.Robinson asked looking up.

"No Ma'am"

Jade looked down at her desk. She wasnt going to score well. She watched as Leigh-Anne took a highlighter out of her bag and started highlighting stuff. She then held the page up as if referring to the text but she was really showing Jade the texts. Jade made small marks on her paper where Leigh highlighted so that she will know where to look.

"Ms.Robinson Jade is cheating" Jades head snapped up, looking for the person who said something.

"No I'm not!" She glared at the girl behind her.

"Alright everyone, keep your eyes on your own paper please"  Jade answered the short response questions, she just rephrase the sentences she marked. The bell rang and The teacher asked for them to bring their quizzes up.

Rebecca walked past Jade 'accidentally' bumping into her.

"Stupid bitch" Jade mumbled.

"What happened? " Leigh-Anne asked she was packing her things up. Rebecca walked past jade to get her things and jade stuck her foot out tripping her.