Pizza & Playdates (2/6)

Today was Saturday and Perrie was beyond excited. Yesterday Perrie and Jesy asked if they could have a playdate and their parents agreed. So here Perrie was running towards her mothers room at 7 in the morning. "Mummy! Mummy!'' The girl shouted, Leigh heard the girl and she groaned, pulling the pillow over her head. She didn't sleep too well last night. Perrie climbed onto the woman's bed jumping trying to 'wake' her mother up. When she accidentally stepped on Leigh's arm.

"Perrie.calm down. It's too early and you're stepping all over me." Leigh spoke with her eyes still closed.

"But we have to go see Jesy today. I don't want to be late." perrie said sitting on her stomach pulling her eye lids up. Leigh-Anne stared straight into Perrie's eyes . The girl laughed, pulling her hands away, making Leigh laugh as well.

"Were not leaving until 12. So lets sleep a little longer." Perrie laid on top of her mother the same way she did when she was little and they both fell back asleep.

Meanwhile jesy was awake reading a book in her bed.after the incident on monday she had been put on punishment.but she was well behaved for the remainder of the week so jade had agreed to the playdate with perrie but she also wanted to see Leigh-Anne again.Soon she was called into the kitchen where she was given her breakfast..

"Thank you mummy"

"You're welcome babe, are you excited for today?" the girl nodded quickly

"I get to see Pez, she's my best friend. We are going to play today. Her mummy says we're going to the park and we're going to have pizza. I like pizza" Jade smiled at how excited the girl was. Jesy had never been on a playdate and both were looking forward to it.Once Jesy finished her breakfast jade took her plate cleaning it and they watched a movie to pass the time.

Leigh-Anne's alarm had gone off at 10:30 and she sat up attempting to wake Perrie up. When the girl refused leigh-anne got an idea. She pushed all of the comforters to the end of the bed and stood up careful not to step on her daughter before jumping in the bed making obnoxious sounds. Laughing when perrie sat up with a scowl on her face. Her bed head making her look even more adorable.

"We have to leave soon bug. Don't you wanna see Jesy?" Perrie nodded, rubbing her eyes and following her mum into the bathroom.They brushed their teeth and washed their faces. Leigh turned on the shower making Perrie whine.

"Do I have to take another bath?" Leigh laughed, shaking her head at the girl.Growing up Leigh-Anne loved bath time. Perrie not so much. She told Perrie to get dressed while she took a quick shower.

Leigh came out of the shower and threw on some jeans and a hoodie heading to Perrie's room to see what she was up to. The girl was playing with Astro in a dress. Leigh walked over to her dresser to find something more appropriate for the girl to wear to the park.

"Come baba, let's put this on" perrie turned to her mother seeing what she had in her hands.

"I want to wear this mummy" she said doing a twirl to show off her dress

"We are going to the park, you're going to get it dirty. Lets just put this on '' she said waving the sweatpants and tshirt. Perrie sighed but let her change her clothes anyway.

"Are you hungry?" Leigh asked.

Perrie shook her head going back to play tug of war with the puppy. Leigh packed a bookbag before calling out to perrie so they could head out.

They walked hand in hand about 9 blocks to the pizza shop where Leigh ordered a half cheese half pepperoni pie. Perrie went to find a seat while Leigh paid for the food when a random woman approached her.