Dads

"Hey dad?"

"Hm" Alex glanced at his sixteen year old daughter.

"Can we talk when we get in ?"

"Of course." Alex parked getting out of the car. Jade and Jesy went inside while Alex carried a sleeping Leigh-Anne inside.

He laid her in bed before going to find Jade.

"What's up kid?"

"I tell you everything and. . ."

"You've had sex." He saw the hickey on her neck when she first got in the car.

"Well, yeah. You're not mad?"

"No, what would I be mad for? Did you use protection?"

"Of course"

"I have no reason to be mad." Jade released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She knew he was laid back but she wasn't expecting that reaction.

"With that being said I was wondering if you could schedule an appointment with a gynecologist for me. . ."

"Okay"

"I'm too afraid to go alone. So I was also wondering if. . ."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"I don't know. I feel like that's weird."

"I don't think anything happens on your first appointment and they have a curtain thing up, so I won't be seeing anything but I understand you being uncomfortable. Do you want to call mom?"

"No!"

"Sorry, I mean no."

"I mean, you can ask grandma."

"Really dad?"

"You don't want to go with me or your mom"

"Can you ask Leigh's mom?"

"You want Perrie to take you?"

"Yes" Jade wasn't too fond of her dad's girlfriends because she wanted him to stay with her mom but Perrie was different. She didn't just do things for Leigh-Anne.  She always did things for her and Jesy too. She was the best stepmother ever. She and Alex were taking a little break at the moment for reasons that she was unaware of. She didn't want to make it awkward but she really didn't want to go alone. 

"I'll talk to her. Thanks for being open with me about this stuff. I'll talk to her and schedule your appointment.  Don't worry"

"Thanks dad"

-

"Weee!" Leigh-Anne slid down the slide into her dad's awaiting arms.

"Who's that?" He asked when he saw his girlfriend approaching them.

"Mama!!" She ran to Perrie hugging her legs before she was picked up.

"Hi my baby, where is your hat?" Perrie questioned, putting her own hat on Leigh-Anne's head so she didn't get sick.

"In the car"

"What were you up to?"

"Playing with dada"

"We're you having fun?" Leigh-Anne nodded wiping her nose with the back of her glove covered hand. Her little nose was red and running. It was quite cold out.

Perrie noticed this right away and got some tissue out wiping her nose.

She walked over to Alex and pecked his lips. They made small talk while Alex put Leigh-Anne in her stroller tucking a blanket around her and closed the weather shield.

". . .I realized that I overreacted and blew this whole thing out of proportion.  I'm sorry. I'm so lonely at home and you have my baby"

"I never said you had to leave. I miss you, the girls miss you. You can come home"

"Would you be okay with me coming back to your place?"

"Yeah. I never said you had to leave." He said again.

"I wanted to ask you something. You can feel free to say no"

"No"

"Oh. . . Okay"

"I'm just playing, what's up"

"Jade is ready to go to a gynecologist and she's afraid to go alone."

"So take her" Perrie didn't catch on right away.

"I told her I would but she doesn't want me to. She said it would be too awkward. I asked her if she wanted to ask her mom, she said no for obvious reasons but then she asked me if I can ask you to take her?"

"Aww, really??" Perrie smiled. In her head Jesy and Jade were already her unofficial children.

"Yeah"

"Of course."

"You would?"

"Yeah. Did you already schedule an appointment?"

"No, I know you've been busy lately so I figured you two could find something that matches your schedules."

"You're a good Dad, Alex. These girls are so lucky to have you, and I am too. You're a good man"

I'm going to make a series of Andex and Male!Mix being dads.