Part 84

My name is not bambi add on.

“Jade! Come on bubba. Time to go” Leigh-Anne called to the ten year old who was still upstairs. When she didn't say anything she made her way up the steps.

“What's wrong ?” Leigh-Anne sat on the hybrid's bed rubbing her back.

“My ears hurt”

“Is it the braids?” Jade shook her head. Leigh put Jade's hair into two cornrows to cover her extra set of ears. It was starting to warm up outside and Leigh-Anne didn't want to keep putting beanies and caps on her.

“I'm sorry that you're hurting bubba. I'm trying to find you a doctor.”

“It's okay mommy” Jade knew how hard Leigh-Anne and Perrie tried to keep her little secret hidden.

“It’s not, I don't want you crying and in pain everyday.”

“Can I take a pain pill?”

“No bubba” Jade asked for pain relievers daily and Leigh-Anne was afraid that she would either become addicted or immune so she hasn't been giving them to her. She also didn't know how medication for humans would affect her.

“Please mommy it hurts really bad"

"I have to take you to the doctor. Come on."

"We're going to the doctor right now?"

"No, Just come with me" Leigh-Anne led Jade to the car where Perrie was  sitting.  They didn't feel comfortable leaving Jade home alone so she had to go everywhere with them.

Once they got to the store Jade held Perrie's hand walking around with her, she had to ask her something. Leigh-Anne was in a neighboring store.

"Hey mama"

"Yes babe"

"Do you think we could buy some pain pills?" Perrie turned around to look at her.

"Does your stomach hurt?" She asked, thinking Jade was cramping.

"Uhhh. . . ."

"Are you bleeding down there?" She asked quietly.

"What? No!"

"Oh okay, so what do you need pain pills for?"

"My ears. Please mama, they hurt really bad."

"I'll go get it." Jade rushed off before Perrie could say anything. Perrie didn't want Jade to get lost because the supermarket is so huge. It's the only one in town.

"Be careful and come right back!" She told her but Jade was already out of sight.

Jade looked around looking for the aisle that had medicine in it but she didn't see any. 

“Excuse me ma’am”

“Yes” The woman in the red vest walked over to Jade.

“Are you looking for something?”

“Yes, do you have pills for pain”

“No, not here. There is a pharmacy a few stores down they should have it there, ask your parents to take you.”

“Thank you miss” Jade nodded

“I haven't found anything so i just picked up a liquid and a cream” Leigh-Anne told Perrie as she walked up to her.

“Wheres Jade?” She asked looking around Perrie.

“She went to grab something. I dont know what's taking so long.”