New Beginnings

I'd recommend reading the first two chapters before reading this one.

New Mommy
The Bunker
New Beginnings

-6 months later-

Perrie and Alex have been living in Brooklyn, New York for about six months now and it's better than Perrie expected. The family of five were put into a small two bedroom apartment. They were told that they were to stay there until their visas were fully processed which could take up to a year.

It was Jesy and Jade's first day of school. Jade in first grade and Jesy in eleventh. Perrie was helping Jade into her uniform while Alex was making the girls breakfast.

"Do I have to wear this mama?" Jade asked, pulling at the Collared white shirt.

"Yes bubba" Perrie didn't tell jade that she would be alone at school today. She's spent every day with the girl for close to a year. She didnt know how Jade would react, she could barely handle Perrie being in another room for too long.

"Mama! Mama! Dada gets me" Leigh-Anne squealed running into the room squeezing in between Perrie and Jade.

"Come here munchie" Alex walked into the room after her. Perrie turned around to look at Alex, He didn't look too happy.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm trying to feed her so I can get her dressed, I have orientation in 2 hours and it takes about half an hour to get there."

"Let dada get you dressed please baby"

"No!" Perrie picked Leigh-Anne up, handing her to Alex. She was already nervous about sending Jade to school. She didn't want to fight with the little one too.

"Jesy. . .Jesy! Time to get up babe, go have a shower and get dressed please" Jesy got out of her bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Please try not to get your clothes messy baba"

"Okay mama" Jade skipped off into the kitchen to eat her breakfast.

Alex was still struggling with Leigh-Anne.

"Munchie. Can you please put your clothes on for dada?"

"Nope"

"You're being naughty baby, you're going to get in trouble with mama" Jade spoke, spooning the yogurt and granola into her mouth.

"Nu-uh" The little girl was running around in her cloth covered nappy. She was too busy running from Alex to notice Perrie enter the room.

"Baby"

"hm"

"Come, lets get dressed" She held her hand out for the little girl and Leigh-Anne took her hand walking back into the room.

About forty minutes later the family of five were in the car. Perrie dropped Alex off and Jesy got into the passenger seat. She decided to drop Jade off next because her school started first.

"Are you excited bubba?" She asked Jade who was rather quiet this morning.

"I dont know?"

"I'm 'cited" Leigh-Anne cheered although she wasn't going anywhere.

Once there Perrie stopped Jade in front of the building. She wanted to take first day of school pictures. But after the first picture Leigh-Anne wanted to get in them.

"Its not your first day yet baby." Perrie told her snapping more pictures of Jade.

"I don't mind taking pictures with the baby, mama" Perrie put Leigh-Anne down telling her to stand next to Jade. She took a few more.