Part 130

"Mama, Mommy!" Jesy ran into her parents

"What's wrong?"

"Sissy. She needs help" Jade and Perrie got up rushing to their nineteen year olds bedroom.

"Leigh?"

"Take Jesy out. Babe" Perrie held her hand out for the seven year old.

"Is my sissy okay, mama?"

"Mama doesn't know." Perrie picked her up and took her downstairs. She was trying to take her mind off Leigh-Anne.

"Baby. You have to relax. Calm down for me" Leigh-Anne was frantically holding her neck. Tears streamed down her face yet she couldn't make a sound. Only thing that could be heard was her wheezing.

"Are you choking?" Leigh-Anne shook her head clawing at her throat.

"Having trouble breathing?" She nodded, coughing harshly. Her face turned red as the coughing fit cut off the little bit of oxygen supply she was getting.

She grabbed Jade.

"I know,I know, you have to calm down, love. It's okay. Babe!!" Perrie ran upstairs peeking her head in.

"Can you bring Jesy's Inhaler?"

"She's not Asthmatic."

"I know. Just bring it. Yes, Thirlwards. . . She's nineteen. . . No" Jade rolled her eyes at the stupid questions the operator was asking.

"Ma'am my address is *insert address*."

"Do you need medical assistance?"

"Yes! I just said she's having a hard time breathing. Who are you going to send the police!?"

Perrie took the phone, handing Jade the inhaler.

"My apologies, we're a little stressed out. Can you send paramedics to *insert adress* ?"

"Yes. They're on the way. Does she have any preexisting medical conditions "

"No. But she is having a really hard time breathing is there any way I can help her, do you know?"

"Try to calm her down and help her take deep breaths."

"Okay, Thank you for everything"

"Dont hang up. Don't hang up!" Perrie hung up turning to Jade.

"Do you want to switch?"

"Yeah. I'm freaking the fuck out. Don't let her cough or sneeze or laugh or anything. Just try to get her to breathe." Jade kissed Leigh-Anne's cheek and left.

She bumped into Jesy as soon as she opened the door.

"Is my sissy okay?"

"Yes come with me."

"I'm scared mommy"

"That's completely normal babes, mommy is a little scared to." Jade took Jesy back down stairs.

"Is that for sissy?" Jesy asked pointing to the door when someone knocked.

"Yeah it is. Do you want to grab them some water?"

Jesy nodded going in the pantry while Jade opened the door for the paramedics.

"Hello, where's the patient?"

"Upstairs, second door on your right" They nodded, carrying a stair chair up the stairs with two giant bags on their backs.

"Wait!" Jesy waved the water and snacks.