Supernanny?

"Girls, Ms.Frost is going to be here in a minute, please try to behave yourself. Please be good. Mommy's begging you all." Leigh-Anne begged her children.

"Perrie, Perrie. Stop hitting your sister. Perrie" Leigh-Anne sighed when the two year old began to bawl.

"Come bubba"

"Mm!" Jesy hummed, hitting Perrie back. She began to cry as well, hitting Jesy again.

"Oh my god. You two are annoying as hell" the nine year old grumbled.

"Watch your mouth, Jade Amelia"

"Oh shut up, Leigh-Anne" She rolled her eyes at her mother.

"Enough. Please. Perrie, if you hit her again, I'm going to put you in time out."

"Put Jesy!!"

"Dont shout at me, Jesy isn't hitting you. You hit her first."

A knock on the door startled the younger children and they began to laugh.

"Jade, don't answer the door!" Leigh-Anne called after her oldest. Jade opened the door anyway.

"Good evening miss, my name is Jade and I'm the most well behaved. Please help my mama. She really needs it."

"It will be my pleasure. Thank you, Jade."

-

The woman expected it to be bad but not this bad.

"Pez, Pezza. Mommy will make you something else. Please don't throw anything else."

"I want chicken nuggets!!" She threw the plate of pasta, getting it all over Leigh-Anne.

"Monster!" The toddler pointed at Leigh-Anne with a big smile.

"What did I just say? Do you need to go in time out?"

"So now you want to parent?"

"Shush." Leigh-Anne cut her eyes at Jade. Jo noticed that she was a bit more serious with Jade.

"No. I don't wanna shush" Jade sassed.

"And I don't want spaghetti either."

Leigh-Anne put a pack of cookies on the table. She didn't want her littles to go to sleep on an empty stomach. That and she was too exhausted to try and cook.

She was so tired. Looking after her three children was so tiring. She wanted her husband to come home. The girls were little angels around Andre. Jade wasn't swearing and back talking, Perrie wasn't hitting and Jesy. . . She was always under Leigh-Anne.

"Oh my god!" The woman gasped when Perrie hit Leigh-Anne in her face.

"Perrie, you don't hit mommy-"

"Why would you do that?" Perries head snapped in the direction of her father's voice.

"Daddy!" She ran over to him.

"No, go say sorry. You don't hit mommy."

"Sorry mommy" Perrie hugged Leigh-Anne. She kissed her daughter's cheek.

"It's okay"

"Go up and get in your bed. I'll be up in a minute to tuck you in"

"I stay with mommy"

"I got it babe" She kissed her husband before heading upstairs with their four year old in her arms.

"Leigh-Anne!" Jade stormed out of the kitchen looking for her mother.

"Leigh-Oh, hi daddy. I didn't know you were home."

"What did I tell you about calling your mother out of her name?"

"Not to" Jade cowered back in fear a little bit.

"If I hear you calling her anything else but mommy or mama you and I are going to have a little talk, do you understand me?" Jade nodded and Andre hugged her, sending her upstairs.

"Can I ask you what a little talk is? Do you spank your children?" He nodded, picking Jesy up. 

Jo sighed shaking her head. She had a lot of work to do. 

[Found this one in the drafts]