Pop-Ups & First Dates (3/6)

"Leigh-Anne." Jade looked at her daughter for explanation. Jesy knew not to touch any phone in the house unless she had permission or it was an emergency.

"I apologize."

"It's no problem. Just kids being kids I guess. Perrie was telling me that she was talking to 'Peter' after shouting 'hi, jesy'.

" I can't be with these two but I did say that they could have a sleepover" Jade said walking out the room. Jesy was annoyed. Her mother just stole her whole conversation with her best friend. She plopped the couch. Purposefully putting her feet up onto the chair to make her mother mad.

Perrie had stormed to her room after she heard her mum laughing on the phone with 'jesy' that's her friend. She dramatically threw herself onto the bed when she felt Astro nuzzling his head under her arm. Perrie began ranting and he barked. Yes she had conversations with her puppy. And he did understand her.

"I'll show you what's wrong" perrie stoop up the dog right behind her and walked into the kitchen seeing her mum cutting up some fruit. Talking on the phone with jesy's mum on FaceTime. Jade had called leigh from her cellphone.

"Her" was all Perrie said pointing at her mum. The dog began to growl at Leigh Anne. It was loud and he stood in front of perrie. Perrie smirked. She was an evil little girl. She covered her face with her hands 'crying'.. Leigh told jade to hold on as she tried to figure out what was going on.

"Baba, what's up. Why are you crying" She walked up to Perrie to make sure she was okay. She didn't expect Astro to begin barking at her in an aggressive manner.

"Who are you barking at? " Leigh Anne asked in a stern tone. He lowered his head, flattening his ears against his head. He doesn't know why he did that.Perrie was always getting him in trouble.He offered the woman his paw.

She ignored him. He has never done this, she pointed into the living room and he walked into the living room sitting in his crate. Naughty boy. He let out whimpers, grabbing Perrie's attention. Making her go over to check on the puppy

"Shush" Leigh anne spoke to the dog before turning to her daughter. "Come pez, he's in trouble" perrie walked right past her mother turning her body to the side so that Leigh can't grab her. Leigh figured she was just tired. She set a time for the dog. Honestly he was like Leigh Anne's son. Well at least that was how she treated him. She had told jade she would talk to her later and hung up the phone.

"Perrie" no response.

" I have a snack for you". Within seconds Perrie came into the kitchen sitting at the table. Scoffing when Leigh Anne put some cut up fruit in front of her.

"Dont be like that. It's good for you" she said, taking a piece of an orange.

Perrie crossed her arms."Jade gives Jesy poptarts and those tiny fish and you give me this and carrots" Perrie said remembering all the wonderful snacks jesy got for lunch.

"Well i'm not jade and you're not Jesy. You never complained about fruit and vegetables before so don't start now." She said as she got up from the table.

"Come here boy," the dog clumsily ran over to Leigh-Anne. Jumping on her, licking her. "Sit!" The dog did as told. " You don't bark at me. That's not nice. You bark at the delivery men and Edward. Yuck" She rubbed the dog and he just panted happily.

Perrie called for the dog. "Astro!" He bolted into the kitchen jumping into the seat next to perries at the table.

Leigh had left out of the living room to go get perrie's bath ready. Perrie on the other hand was feeding the dog the fruit. She liked the way he crunched on the apples. But she was a bit hungry and it wasn't close to dinner time. She made her way to the pantry. Looking for some real snacks. She found some oreos. She didn't know how she felt about them jesy had gave her some at snack time but they were the golden ones. These ones were the original ones. "Milks favorite cookie?? We need milk" She said as she pulled a chair close to the counter. Climbing onto the chair then the counter grabbing a plastic cup. She wasn't allowed glass but then again she should even be up there. She got down opening the fridge grabbing the milk gallon. Setting it onto the floor, followed by the cup. She struggled with the Gallon pouring most of it onto the floor and herself and a decent amount in the cup. Once she saw the mess on the floor She called the dog.