Tom Wilson

Hanging out with your brother's teammates was a normal thing for you. Then he started playing for the Capitals. Then not only did your brother have an ego, so did his teammates.

You were living with him while going to George Washington University, studying English and playing lacrosse.

"The guys are coming over tonight, just a fair warning." But you weren't listening. You were finishing up a paper and singing along to an old Red Hot Chili Peppers song. "Did you hear me?

"Nope. Don't really care what you say unless it's about food or glass tickets. Maybe something about mom and dad." You told him, saving the paper that was due in a couple days.

"Friends are coming are. Tonight."

"I have a paper due tomorrow."

"It's probably already done." You tried not laughing, it was true.

"Yeah but I could start the one that's due in two weeks." You stood up, grabbing your bag. "Got practice, love you Mikey."

You returned to your apartment sweaty and out of breath. You dropped your bag and stick in the hall and rushed to grab a gatorade from the fridge.

"Michael Latta where the fuck is my gatorade?" You looked up over the fridge door to see five hockey players staring at you.

"That's my gatorade, asshole." You walked over to Tom to grab it out of his hands.

"Hope you enjoy the backwash!" He laughed.

"Wouldn't be the first time I've had your spit in my mouth, Wilson," you shot back, going to your room.

"Wait. What?" Your brother didn't know about the hookup that had happened a few months before.

"Oh yeah. This asshole led me on one night and then decided he didn't want me any longer." You slammed your door, heading straight to the shower. You turned on some music to drown out your brother yelling at his teammate.

Luckily, you had the master bed so that you didn't have to worry about walking around the guys in just a towel.

You shut off the shower, wrapping your hair in a towel and putting on a robe. When you walked into your room, you saw Tom sitting on your bed. Waiting for you to come back out.

"Will you let me apologize for just a minute? I want to make things better." You rolled your eyes, stepping into your closet to get changed.

"I waited for months, Tom. What the fuck?"

"I got caught up with hockey."

"And other girls?"

"No. Well, yeah. But I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you."

"I think you're going to have to make it up to my brother first. He can't be happy that you had a one night stand with his baby sister." You laughed, leaning against the wall.

"Well, maybe this one night stand can turn into something more like a relationship."