Johnny Gaudreau

Almost done with this batch of imagines. 

For itstuevotime 

---------------------------------------------------------

"I just can't believe he cheated on me then blamed me for the break up. He broke my heart. It's his fault. Not mine." You bawled into the container of ice cream Johnny got for you. Well, one of many. And then a few bottles of wine. And flavored vodka.

Johnny took a deep breath, trying to not get more upset than he already was. He knew he couldn't do anything about it, but he was able to comfort you. That's really all that he wanted to do.

Be there for you.

He wanted so much more, but was respectful while you were in a toxic relationship. But he didn't have to be any longer.

"You don't have to be with him any longer. No more tears about him. He's not worth it. He was a manipulative narcissist. You deserve someone better."

You looked at him, wondering what that emotion in his eye was. You had never seen it before. There was a long pause between the two of you. "Someone like you?"

"I didn't-" You cut him off, pressing your lips to yours.

"How did it take me so long to realize that you were here all along? I'm sorry Johnny."

"It's fine. Just do me a favor?" He wiped the tears from your cheeks.

"Of course."

"Be mine?"