Artemi Panarin

For gallychuky

OMG go look up carol hannah bridal on instagram. Her dresses are flawless.

----------------------------------------------

You put on your gown, emotions running wild. You didn't know how to feel. It was almost bittersweet. Being married to your best friend was going to be amazing, but you were no longer "daddy's little girl". 

The pictures had started hours ago when you and the bridesmaids were getting ready. It was only two, but you were exhausted.

"Someone get me a red bull, please."

"No mimosas?"

"Alcohol is a downer. I need an upper." You explained.

"And all of the downs and the uppers keep making love to each other." One of the bridesmaids sang.

"It's also yellow. Do not get it on your dress." Your best friend, and maid of honor, warned you.

"There's a reason I got a grey dress. We all know how I am with anything white." Your family wasn't excited that you broke the traditional white or cream rule, but you fell in love with the grey, flowing dress that was more simple than anything you had seen.

"He's going to love you in this dress."

And he did.

"You are the most gorgeous bride I have ever seen." Artemi told you as you danced as a married couple for the first time. "I truly am a lucky guy."