Boone Jenner

For @peanutkbs

This man is stupidly attractive. I just can't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked in, dropping your things at the door of your boyfriend's apartment. Your last final was over and while you were supposed to be at the dorms getting everything ready for summer, you took a detour off campus to see your boyfriend.

"I'm home!" You yelled out, "Well, kinda."

"In the kitchen! How'd your exams go?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad I only have one year left."

"I'm making your favorite but I was going to bring it to you. Since you should be an RA." He leaned over to kiss your cheek.

"Or, I should be a girlfriend and ignore my responsibilities for just a couple hours. I'm tired and whiny and need my boyfriend." You wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head on his back.

"You're really pretty."

"Shut up." You grabbed a beer from the fridge, sitting down at the island while Boone served you up dinner.

"Stop calling me your boyfriend."

"Sorry, just weird to be engaged before I'm 22." You looked at the sparkling ring on your left hand.

"Let's get you graduated before we get too far into that." He kissed you gently, then you pulled him in for more.

You felt his hand on your side, starting to move, then his other hand started tickling you.

"Stop. No. I need to eat and go help my babies finish their first year of college." You laughed, struggling to get away from him.

"Fine. Eat and we will go back to your dorm and start packing your stuff. More, of your stuff. Since it'll all be here."

"And then we go to Canada." You weren't extremely happy about it, but you knew being with his family for a while was important to him.

"Then we go to Alaska and hike and do everything you want before returning here for a while." He kissed your nose as you tried to take another sip of beer. "Just be happy. Exams are over. The love of your life made you food and you should be happy."

He stood up, wrapping his arms around you so that it was hard for you to breath.

"Okay Boone. I love you but I can't breathe."

"I love you too." He kissed your nose one last time before eating his dinner, trying to start a food fight with you.