Scott Harrington

I feel like you need this in your life right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dropped your bag at Scott's door, collapsing on the couch after a long day of hockey.

"How was camp, babe?"

"Hell. It makes me question why I play sometimes. Endless drills and suicides." He laughed, sitting next to you. "All I want is an ice bath and maybe a bottle of wine."

Your boyfriend sighed, obviously having different plans for the night. 

"A massage would be nice too." You looked up to him and smiled, hoping he would go for it.

"Alright, lay on the floor and take off your shirt."

While he laid down a blanket, you pulled your wet hair into a bun and took off your shirt, leaving you in your sports bra. You closed your eyes and rested your head on your arms as he worked the knots in your back. He was good with his hands, in more ways than one.

He started humming, trying to go as easy as he could on your back. Once he was done, you rolled over and stretched out.

"That felt so good." You reached up for his hands, only to pull him down on top of you. You wrapped your arms around him, taking in the scent of his body wash. "I think it's time to go to bed though."

"It's six and you haven't eaten."

"Okay, dinner and then bed."

"You aren't going to be asleep at 7."

"I said go to bed, not sleep." You smiled at him, getting up to start the pasta. He pulled on your arm and you dropped the pasta as you started falling backwards. He caught you, whispering in your ear.

"You sure you want to eat first?" You turned around, planting your lips on his as he lifted you up, bringing you to his room.

As both of you were shedding clothes, you somehow bumped heads, you started laughing at how upset he was that he hurt you.

"Babe, babe. I'm fine. I can take a hit."

"But that's-" You interrupted him, putting your lips on his once again.

"You're too careful around me." He kissed you. Holding you close to him as your fingers tugged on his hair. Your boyfriend picked you up, laying you on the bed. 

You were concentrating on what you were feeling, but not just physically. Scott noticed the blank look on your face and he stopped to say, "Stop thinking. Thinking is for after." You started laughing as the goofy grin spread across his face. "You're supposed to make faces and laugh when you have sex."

"I know." You pulled his face down to yours, making a face at him. 

"And that's why I love you."