Tyler Johnson

Slowly catching up on imagines. Sorry for the wait!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean I can't know where we are going, Tyler?" You asked your boyfriend. You were starting to get frusterated with him. The only thing he had told you was to pack two weeks worth of clothes. Including a swim suit.

"It'll be fun. I promise," He kissed the tip of your nose and put your suitcase in the trunk.

"You can't keep it a secret long if we're going to an airport," You reminded him. The smile on his face slowly faded. It was obvious he didn't think this through as he cursed and got in the drivers side.

"Then it'll be a secret until you get your plane ticket," The smile returned to his face as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Where are we going for two weeks?" You asked. Again. You thought maybe Mexico, but he didn't make you bring your passport.

When you got to the check in kiosk at the airport, you tried not to look but couldn't help yourself. The final destination for the two of you was Spokane, Washington.

"I'm taking you to meet my parents, " he said as he handed you the boarding passes, "And we're going to Seattle, Portland, and Montana. For Sir Paul McCartney's concert."

"Tyler.." You whispered. You were nervous and excited, but couldn't tell which emotion was greater.

"And we're going to Silverwood because who doesn't love roller coasters?" He grinned as he grabbed your hand to walk to the gate you would be flying out of.

You pushed yourself to the tips of your toes and kissed his cheek. You had a long day of traveling ahead of you, but that didn't matter. You were with your boyfriend and he was flying you across the country because he wanted you to meet his parents. 

How could this summer be any better? You thought.

When you finally got to Spokane, his family was there to pick you up.

"It's so great to finally meet you," his mother pulled you in for a hug, "I've heard so much about you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Johnson"

You shook his father's hand before he handed a set of keys to Tyler. Plans were made to have lunch the next day and you parted ways from your boyfriend's parents.

"We're staying up at the lake house this week. Next week, we travel," he explained to you. You nodded your head and smiled.

"Can't wait."

The drive to the lake was gorgeous. You wondered why he would ever want to leave this place. As soon as you got to the cabin, he put the bags in the bedroom, grabbed a bottle of wine, and a couple glasses before bringing you on the deck to watch the sunset.

"Florida doesn't even touch this place," you told him as the two of you looked over the lake.

"Yeah, but you're in Florida with me."

"I'm here now."

"I love you and I would go anywhere if you were by my side the entire time."