Frederick Anderson

For alicianylander

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

You were standing in the kitchen, flirting with Mo for most of the night. It wasn't a big deal or so you thought. But Frederick was staring daggers at you.

"What's your problem?" You went up to him and asked. Frankly, you were tired of him not talking to you. He did this every time he invited you to a party. At least this time he wasn't sucking face with some girl.

"I don't like it when you flirt with my teammates." He snapped.

"Whoa buddy. It's not like we're dating or anything." That just made everything even worse. "You've made that clear on multiple occasions."

"Let's go talk about this outside." 

You followed him to the master balcony, knowing no one would be out there. "You're my best friend and I like you but if you're flirting with other girls, bringing them home instead of bring me home with you, I will flirt with Mo. He's cute."

He clenched his jaw. "Do not flirt with my teammates in front of me." His hands were now in fists. You couldn't tell why he was so pissed, but there he was. "Do you know how hard it is to want to bring you home but not ruin the friendship."

"Do it Frederick. Ruin the damn friendship and see where it goes from there."