Tyler Seguin

For phanislife31101

My life is hectic so if I don't get your imagine out PLEASE know that it's on a list and I will write it when I can.

------------------------------------------------------

Instead of going somewhere during the break, you and the kids stayed home with your husband. They were excited to be with their father for more than just a few hours at a time.

"Let's go swimming!" Your oldest yelled, waking up you and Tyler. The two little ones followed, jumping on top of you two.

"Mommy wants to sleep." You said, rolling over.

"Mommy always sleeps."

"Mommy has to run after you three all the time so she's always tired." He started to tickle them, "Go get on your suits. Let your mother rest for a little longer."

It was kind of chilly to be out swimming but your children loved it. Tyler was throwing them up in the air over and over again. 

You slowly got out of bed and put on a sweater, joining your family outside. 

"Mommy come in!"

"I'm going to make breakfast. Gotta keep you guys fed if you want to grow up to be like your father." You left Tyler to deal with the three energetic boys while you put on music and started cooking.

"Smells great baby." Your husband wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your temple. "This is much better than a beach vacation."