Tyler Seguin

For Phanislife31101

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You got everything?" Tyler asked before he went to practice. It was the first day of training camp and Jamie was having a cookout afterwards for the team. This is the first time most of the team would meet your new son, Casey.

"Yeah everything is ready. I'm going to go help with the shopping then we'll be at Jamie's waiting for you."

"I love you, babe."

"Love you too, Tyler."

The two of you left the house at the same time. You went to Jamie's and he went to the rink. You had spent a lot of time with Jamie's girlfriend since you moved back to Dallas. She was a sweetheart and having a child was a little overwhelming for you at first.

"We have mostly everything, just need the alcohol and a some chips."

"Perfect. Let's take my car, the car seat is difficult to move."

 The two of you went shopping then met some of the other better halves at Jamie's to start preparing everything. Everyone was passing around your child, playing with him.

"Okay, I'm sanitized, where's my favorite nephew?" Jamie laughed as he came into the kitchen. 

"Good luck getting him, everyone loves him."

With your son being with one of the players, you had a chance to sit down and eat with Tyler. "I'm guessing all that hand sanitizer is because of you."

"I just want clean hands holding my child okay?"

"That's fine babe." He laughed at your defensiveness. "I love you."