Colton Parayko

For stlbluesbabe

I'm taking 28 more requests!

---------------------------------------------------

Colton threw his bag on the ground when he walked in. You had to study so you didn't go to the arena with him. You were kind of glad you didn't. He didn't play well and when he doesn't play well, you wine. A lot.

He mumbled something about how he played and you just looked at him, unsure what to say. 

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "How was studying?"

"I drank a lot of wine.. Didn't do a lot of studying." You admitted, turning red.

"You're adorable when you're wine drunk." He pulled you into his chest and started swaying. "Mind if I join and help you study?"

"I'm done studying and almost out of wine, but if you want to go grab some more, I'll get blankets and we can make a fort. I'm not sure how we can make one big enough for you though." You furrowed your brow, trying to think of how to get your giant boyfriend into a blanket fort. 

"I'll go grab a couple more bottles." He kissed your forehead and was off to the liquor store.

By the time he got back, you had built the fort and were laying in it. "Am I allowed to come in?"

"Only if you have wine." He laughed and passed the bottles to you. "Aw you're the best babe."

"It's nice coming home to someone who still loves me when I don't have a good game."

"I supposed you're okay." You joked with him. "I'm kidding, I love you no matter what."