Alex Iafallo

For iafallotheflow

Guys I have one more request and then I have none. Leave me something to write.

Also, this is me planning spring break with friends tbh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't we go to Disneyland?"

"How about no." You laughed, turning the page in your magazine. You were not in the mood for screaming little kids.

"California Adventure Park?" You paused for a minute.

"I can get drunk there. And eat at Cars land. Then freak out on the huge ferris wheel." You slowly got up to grab a pair of comfortable shoes and a sweatshirt.

"To be fair, you can get drunk in Disneyland too. Just gotta know the right place."

"Shhh. Let me pregame in the car. It'll be-"

"Magical?"

"Yes. I'll be able to handle the children. Maybe even play with them." You half whispered as you mixed vodka with some lemonade. You cringed when you took a sip of it.

"Strong?"

"Mama didn't raise no bitch." You took another sip. "Okay maybe she did. Let's go."

As soon as you got to the park, you bought a new pair of ears, as did Alex. It was a must every time you two went. Then it was time for food. Then, the rides.

"Yep. I'm done with rides. Let's get drunk." You pulled your boyfriend away from the ferris wheel. 

"You are something else." Alex laughed. 

"But I'm your something else."