Elias Lindholm

Requests open until 4/8

So funny story. The Swedish hockey player I talk to just snapped me telling me he tried viagra for fun. People are idiots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was your last night in the apartment together before spending the summer in Sweden. Next year, you would be living in an apartment with one of his teammates or you would be in a house of your own. Everyone said you were crazy for falling in love this young. Not that you cared.

"We should just stay in bed." You suggested as you pulled the comforter back over your bare shoulders. "Be lazy, since everything is packed and we have a full day of traveling tomorrow."

"Whatever you want, babe." He pulled you close, kissing your forehead. You wanted to stay in bed, but sleeping wasn't exactly on your mind. Not yet at least.

You cuddled into him, playing with the waist band of his sweats. You felt his breath hitch and he moved so that he could kiss you. Soon, he was on top of you. Your hands tangled in his hair.

"I thought you wanted to be lazy." He smirked before kissing your collar bone. "This definitely isn't being lazy."

"Mmm but we can go slow." You wrapped your legs around his waist, praying that he wasn't leaving any visible marks. You didn't care if you could hide them but it was a little warm for scarves.

"I can go slow." He pushed up your tank top, kissing your stomach. Eventually, he went lower and lower, pushing your panties out of the way. 

When he was finally making his way up back, you were already out of breath and your legs were shaking. Just how it should be.

"See, lazy."

"Yeah, I did all the work." He laughed, kissing your temple. "I love you. I can't wait to spend my entire summer with you.