Jimmy Vesey

For ers917

Writing is my favorite coping mechanism tbh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to it being so late in your pregnancy, you didn't go to as many games. The girls came over to watch with you and they always brought over more food than needed.

They had all left and you were just waiting for Jimmy to come back. When he got in the door, he threw his stuff around, making a lot of noise.

"Jimmy what in the world?" You went into the living room to see what was going on.

"Please, just leave me alone." He had bad games before but never like this. Your husband had never come home this angry.

You stared at him as he threw his jacket and tie on the couch. That's when it happened. "Yeah, yeah. Sure. I'll leave you alone. I'm going to the hospital, so when you're done pouting maybe clean up the mess I just left on the floor and join me. Thanks." You weren't impressed with the guy in front of you throwing a fit.

"Your water broke?"

"No, I'm lying. Yes my water broke now can you clean this up and get me to the hospital."

He ran over, kissing you. "Yeah let me get a towel and then we'll go. We're going to be parents!" His excitement made you smile. He didn't care about the game anymore and you didn't care that he was acting like a child.

The two of you were going to be parents.