Sonny Milano

For peanutkbs

Based on Still Fallin by Hunter Hayes

-----------------------------------------------------

You had been together since you were 16. He had proposed on his 21st birthday. You promptly moved in with him, instead of getting an apartment with your friends for the final year of college.

It was a rainy day and you had finished your homework before he got home from morning skate so that you could spend the day just watching movies.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked you, knowing almost exactly what you were going to pick.

"How to Train Your Dragon." You turned on the tv and pulled up netflix to watch the animated movie you loved so much. You even named your cat Toothless. The dog you got with Sonny was named Hiccup.

Sonny named him because he loved Jay Baruchel and wanted to keep the theme going.

You cuddled into your fiancé, bringing the blanket over the two of you. Even though you chose the movie, you were out within 10 minutes of it started.

You woke up to him smiling at you. "What?" You asked him.

"Nothing. I just can't believe that after all this time I can fall even further for you." You hid your reddened face in the blanket as he laughed at you. "It's not a bad thing. It's a very good thing. I'm still all in. I don't want anyone else in my life."