Brendan Gallagher

Someone make me a cover please. It doesn't have to be fancy, I just need a new one.

Ever wondered about how like hockey couples sex schedules work? Now you have.

Like if you have a lot of games, do you just have a lot of morning sex?

--------------------------------------------

"My back fucking hurts. I don't want to get out of bed." You complained, refusing to get out from under the covers.

"We have to go. It'll be fun. Seeing kids and playing with them." Brendan's smile was contagious. It made you want to kiss him, only to make him

"I'm pregnant with your kid. I don't want to play with kids. I want to get this tiny human out of my uterus and play with that one." You rolled over as much as you could. You belly sticking out from being seven months pregnant.

"You're a hockey wife. You're supposed to do these things with me." He grabbed the all black outfit you had planned out for this occasion. Yoga pants and a soft, long sleeved Nike shirt.

You didn't care what the fans thought. You were pregnant and crabby that you weren't able to have any sort of wine for over a year.

"Fine. I'll get up."

"Good because it's almost noon." He laughed, kissing your lips.

"And you didn't make me breakfast? Or lunch?"

"No because we are going out to lunch. Hopefully somewhere that you can eat and not get sick." He laughed, handing you the clothes you needed as you undressed. But he wouldn't hand over the shirt until he talked to your little girl.

Well, today he was singing. "Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful? Just like her mama." He kissed you once more without finishing the song. "Today will be fun. Try to stay off your feet, be nice."

"Give me coffee."

"One cup?"

"One super strong big cup."

"Deal." I don't know what it was with hockey players and their wives carrying children, but they get so uptight about what we put into our bodies it's insane. We already had a healthy diet filled with healthy foods and a lot of cookies.

Maybe that's how all men get, but I know that's exactly what happened to a few of the other women.

"Babe, it's time to go." Brendan called from the living room, signaling that you needed to hurry up and brush your teeth. You left the makeup and fancy hair for another day.

Today was about having fun and apparently Brendan was determined to help you enjoy the day.