Beau Bennett

You found yourself at some house party the kid in your accounting class invited you to. Your boyfriend broke up with you two days ago on your birthday. You remember laughing after a lot of alcohol, saying "I don't think this is what Taylor Swift felt like when she was 22."

But now it was New Years Eve and you had a bottle of tequila and a few friends at some party. Not how you thought it would be, but you weren't complaining with all of the attractive guys around.

One surfer looking guy introduced himself to you while you were trying to drown your feelings at the moment. You just looked at him and walked away. If he really wanted to talk to you, he'd find you later in the night.

"Have you seriously finished my bottle of tequila?" You best friend asked you. You looked to her, then to the bottle, then back at her. 

"Well, shit. I have. Let me take one more swig and I'll take the flavored vodka off your hands."  You gave her the bottle, leaving empty handed. 

You were in the front room, dancing with some random girls. 

"I like a girl that can handle her liquor and pull off vans." You looked to your ragged grey pair, regretting your choice to not put on the glittery ones. 

You didn't say anything, just kissed him. Not the finest of choices, neither was the one you were about to make. Beau pulled you up the stairs, into a room. He closed the door behind you, pushing you against it to kiss you.

He pulled off your shirt, lips not satisfied until they hit your collar bone. Your hands were tangled in his hair as he lifted you, legs wrapping around his waist. When he took a breath, you tugged off his shirt, then pulled his belt through the loops.

Beau pushed you to the bed, yanking off your leggings and anything that was underneath them, kissing at your thighs before getting his own pants. He positioned himself above you, kissing your neck as he made the first thrust.

He pulled your legs up so that they were resting on his neck. You bit your lip, trying not to be loud but the moans escaped anyway. When he finished, he collapsed on you, messily kissing you as you were waiting for the waves of pleasure to stop, allowing you to pay attention to Beau.

"Round two?"

"After more alcohol."