Andrew Shaw

SOOOOO... I'm going to keep requests open until I have enough requests to fill my book. So prepare for a longer wait but I'll have all of them on Wattpad instead of in a notebook that I can lose :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was nervous, pacing around the room.

"Andrew, it won't matter who you have. You're the favorite to win most of the time."

"You don't understand." 

"You're right. I've never had to deal with playoffs. Ever. In my life long hockey career. With three championships. Made it to the final all four years." You picked at your chipped nail polish, unamused with him. "I know nothing about being worried about our seed."

He rolled his eyes at you, playfully throwing his water at you. He took one more lap around the room and sat next to you. "I'm so glad your season is a fraction of mine."

"I'm so glad that you don't care that my team lost out in the playoffs."

"Hey, either way you would be here with me right now." He draped his arm on your shoulders and kissed your temple. "But I missed you on the weekends. It always sucked coming home to an empty house."

"Yeah, I missed kicking your ass in FIFA." 

"Oh, it's on." Andrew got up to turn on the xbox and grab controllers. You moved to the chair and got comfortable because you knew it was going to be a long while before you did anything else.

"I'm Madrid."

"Nope. We're playing countries. I'm Argentina."

"Okay, I'll be Spain." You knew how much he hated playing countries. He wanted a stacked team. Which Spain was, but they had definitely seen their better days.

After a few hours of playing, you had won the majority of the games. He sighed and set his controller down on the coffee table. "You win, what do you want?"

"Steak. Really, really good steak. With mashed potatoes. Homemade, of course."

"I'm definitely dating a midwest girl." He leaned down to kiss you before he started up the grill. You knew you would end up helping him. Andrew wasn't bad at cooking, he just wasn't great.