Beau Bennett

Me and my friend were talking about this and I couldn't not write it.

Requests are still closed. For now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gathered a bunch of pillows and blankets and piled them in the back seat of the truck. It was a chilly spring night but the sky was clear and you couldn't wait to hang out with Beau again.

The two of you had been dating for close to six months now and while it hasn't been easy, him moving around for hockey and all, it's been worth it. 

You made Beau listen to country even though he hated most of it. Morgan Wallen was coming through the speakers as Beau found a place away from the light pollution. It was hard in California, but he knew a good spot.

The two of you made a bed in the back of the truck and cuddled up to each other. 

"Do you think fate exists?" He halfway whispered.

"What?" His question took you by surprise. 

"I mean, like, do you think we were meant to end up in this field together?" He started to fumble over his words, getting embarrassed. It was cute.

"Yes. I do believe we were supposed to end up in this field together, looking at the stars."

"I love you." He smiled, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you too, babe."