Chapter 69

Warning: This chapter contains 18+ scenes. 

Clara

Hayden had his cold fingers against my clit, rubbing in slow circles as I gripped the edges of the bathtub. My thighs parted wider open for him, and the heat spread under my skin. He curled a finger inside of me, thrusting in and out, his thumb still resting against my clit.

The sloshing sounds of his finger echoed in my ears. It grew louder as he pumped his fingers knuckles deep. My breath was caught into my throat as my eyes rolled back slightly. His large hand toyed with my breast, cupping it and pinching my nipple. He did a little pull, sending pleasure straight down to my entrance.

I could feel the pleasure building inside of me with the goosebumps raising to my skin. I was near the edge until Hayden growled lowly in my ear.

"Don't cum," he demanded.

My fingers tightened around the edge, and I held in my orgasm, resisting the urge to come. As soon as Hayden pulled him finger out, I felt completely empty between my thighs. Hayden turned me around, making me straddle him.

His fingers grasped my chin, turning my head back to look at him. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, warming my entire body from the cold water. His hands slid from my waist down to my ass and groped firmly.

"Someone's whiny," his lips twitched, and he took in my annoyance to his pleasure.

He suddenly thrusted straight in without letting me adjusting. My hands flew to his shoulders, and he forced me to grind against him. I slowly rocked my hips, cupping his face as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth, moving my hips for more.

Hayden grasped my waist, and I rode him, loving how his thick shaft filled me completely. It throbbed against my walls, rigid with veins down his length. His hands kneaded my ass, and he suddenly gave me a hard spank, eliciting a gasp from my lips. The blended sounds of slapping flesh and water filled our ears. I pressed my palms to his muscled chest, using the strength to match his thrusts.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, his fingers gripping my wrists. "You feel so fucking good."

With a growl, he gripped my waist and rammed into me even harder. I screamed his name over and over again, clinging onto him when he slid in and out with deep strokes. My walls clamped onto his length, and I came undone for the second time.

Just as I thought he was done with me, Hayden bent me over the marble surface of the bathtub. He kissed my neck then my shoulder blade and down to my back before pushing in his entire length inside.

His hand rested over on my stomach, sliding straight to my navel as he pushed me back to him. He held me with one arm around my waist, and then he started pounding into me hard and fast, his hot breaths over my ears as he panted. The sounds of his deep pants and grunts grew heavier each second, and it turned me on even more.

I could feel my stomach muscles tensing as he plunged deeper inside of me. He slipped his hand between my thighs, his fingers on my clit as he rubbed roughly. My body fell limp as soon as I came around him again.

"Tight and nice," he rasped, taking me over and over.

I was oversensitive and could barely come again. My entire body shuddered when my walls spasmed and contracted around his length. He let out a hot moan, his face burying in my shoulder as his thrusts became sloppy and finished inside of me.

* * *

The sunlight warmed against my skin, and I slowly opened my eyes, squinting them when the brightness shined through the window. I reached over to the nightstand, feeling for the remote until I found it to close the blinds.