Chapter 101

Hayden

"We don't have enough resources in Llyn to take care of Prince Ivor," Dr. Price revealed. "We're running low of supply, and Prince Ivor is in critical condition. We need better services."

I ran my tongue along my teeth, annoyed at the situation. The cure turned against Ivor but worked for everyone else. It was some stupid reaction he had against the drug. If anything happened to my brother, Arnaldo was going to fucking pay a life for a life.

"What if I have him sent back to Agosdale?" I questioned.

"It could be an option, but the disease can still affect other people. If we have him in a hospital, the other patients are at risk," Dr. Price reminded.

The city was protected from the disease since the town was on a lock down. It prevented people from coming, and I had the mayors checked their own place to ensure no one escaped. Llyn was slowly coming in control, and I didn't want to fucking drag the mess to other places. The only option was having Ivor in Agosdale where he could get enough assistance without killing others.

"What are the chances of Ivor recovering if we have the treatment at his home?" I questioned.

"If there is enough medical assistance, then a team could specially help with Prince Ivor," he replied.

"I'm taking Ivor back to Agosdale."

I had Dr. Price prepare everything for the transfer and made a call to another team of doctors. When the special ambulance came to Llyn, the safety precautions were done to take Ivor from the town.

I grabbed my items and followed Ivor out. The mayor and some citizens came out to show their gratitude, and I only nodded, ordering the doctors to take good care of them.

I sat in the ambulance, and the special medical team and me had full gears protected. We returned to Agosdale where the maids and servants were sent away for safety. The team rolled Ivor into his room, and I helped the staff place my brother on his bed. The machines were set up, and the nurse placed the oxygen mask back on for him.

The main doctor was Dr. Tryst. The team had two other female doctors who specialized in pathology and virology. They were the best doctors we were connected with, and I had to ensure that nothing went wrong. Not one damn step could be fucked up.

Dr. Tryst found the vein on Ivor's arm and inject another dose of the cure. He turned back to me when he was done. "I'm adding another dose of the cure, but it seems like Prince Ivor has a reaction against it. The cure might not cause any deadly state. It's just not effective for him."

"I don't need a fucking explanation. I need a solution. What does it take for my brother to fucking recover from N1HV23?" I snarled.

"We will need the research team to do further investigation. They need to review the allergies that Prince Ivor has, and they will figure out another cure for him."

I ordered him to take care of Ivor and had another call for the research team. I had them do a quick research, focusing their attention on Ivor. I had to stay in Agosdale for two weeks to check if I had been affected since I was the closest to Ivor.

I took one of the guest rooms beside the master bedroom. I was about call Clara, but my father already called me first.

"Hayden, I heard that you are back in Agosdale," my father spoke. "What's happening?"

"Ivor needs special medical assistance. He caught the N1HV23 virus," I told him coldly.

"What?"

I gave him full details of the situation. My mother was panicking on the other end, and my ear nearly went fucking death from her voice. She was trying to ask about Ivor, not listening to me once about the situation. I fucking stopped talking more, leaving a few words before I ended the call. I didn't want to be fucking scolded at for my decision. Whatever it fucking took, I had to save Ivor from the disease.