Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)

As every morning Jin is already in the kitchen making diner while the others are waking up, some need more than others. Jin is looking at all of the boys, Namjoon is also checking everyone that is coming in.

"Jimin you look like you didn't sleep at all." Namjoon says as a really tired Jimin enters the kitchen to sit on the diner table.
"I barely slept, Tae keeps turning and talking. He even woke up screaming." Jimins voice is soft, his eyes are almost closing.
"I am sorry Jiminiee." Taehyung says as he walks in the kitchen, looking just as tired as his soulmate over there.
"Taehung are you ok?" Jin ask. "If you need to talk about it, we are here for you." Taehyung smiles not giving any answer just putting some fresh cut fruit in his mouth. Not trying to push the second maknea, they start to talk about other things to make their heads clear. Not knowing what will happen in less than 10 minutes.

"In 5 minutes we leave!" Hoseok calls as everyone is done eating and making ready to leave for dance practice.
"You two can stay here at the dorm if you want?" Namjoon says looking at Jimin and Taehyung. Both boys shake their heads.
"I need to get out." Taehyung says, smiling soft.
"dancing always make me feel better." Jimin says making some of his moves, making the members laugh.
"Hurry up! The car is already waiting." Yoongi says walking out the door being followed by the other six man.

Opening the door wave of warmth hits the members in the face.
"Yeez, it hot in this car." Namjoon says getting in. "Could you please turn the airco on?" The man behind the wheels shop a thumb up but doing nothing more. As the seven members are seated the man speaks.
"The airco seems to be broken. There are bottles with water in the cool box, hopefully they are still cold. Please take them." The man speaks. Taehyung looks up, he looks at the dark glass that separate the driver and the boys.
"What is it Tae?" Junggeok ask looking at his friend in front of him.
"That voice, there is something with it." Taehyung says soft, chills are going all over his body.
"Ahh baby bear, take some water and relax, try to get some sleep." Seokjin says looking at Taehyung with a soft smile handing him a bottle of water.

The sweat is running over their faces already and it wasn't even that warm outside. Because of that the plan of the kidnappers worked perfect. All the seven boys where drinking the water and before they knew it they all where sleeping in the car.

Slowing opening his eyes, Namjoon was met with voices he didn't recognise but one, the driver. The drugged work faster this time and it felt different. Blinking his eyes a few times trying to figure out where they are he notice the cold floor, the empty walls and cold feeling around him. The others where still asleep and even though he heard voices he couldn't see anyone. The room was small but all of the members where in one room.

They weren't tied up, so he moved around to the first person by his side, Seokjin.
"Jin, Jin-Hyung, wake up." Namjoon says, but there wasn't more than a whisper coming out of him. Shaking his friend Jin started to wake up.
"Joonie let me sleep for a few more minutes."
"No, we aren't home, wake up."

With that Seokjin started to wake up, realising that the directors and the police couldn't protect them.
Slowly one by one they where waking up, Jimin and Yoongi where the last one to wake up. Maybe a hour later than the other boys. That was normal, they were not that tall as the other boys making the drugs more effective with them.

"It's ok Kookie, we are getting out of here." Hoseok says comforting the maknea where the tears are streaming down his faces.
"What if where are never getting out again, what if I never see my family again, or Army." He cries soft as he speaks.

"Sejin-hyung will find us. They will get us home." Yoongi says looking around. Jeongguk is panicking but Hoseok is there for him trying his best not to panic himself. Taehyung is staying quiet in a corner of the room with Jimin next to him not talking at all. Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi are trying to figure out what to do.