Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The gym

This is a request from @bswanmoon and @sinaniyoruz hope you enjoy this chapter!!

"Kook are you ready?" Namjoon asks as he is waiting from Jeongguk to get his things together, he woke the boy up a hour ago as they had the plan to go to the gym in the morning before they needed to follow their schedule for recording the new song.

Jungkook was running around in the house collecting all of his gym stuff that were everywhere and nowhere to be found.
"Almost ready!" He yells back as he comes jumping on one leg as he tries to put on his other shoe.
"Ok I am ready!" Jungkook says as he smiles at the leader who was already ready to go.

"Everyone is sure that nobody wants to join?" Jungkook calls again hoping that more people will come.
"NO!" The voice of SUGA was ringing through the dorm.
"No thanks I went yesterday and my muscle are still sore." Jimin says as he smiles and looks up from his phone.

The others are not close by or just don't want to go. The two leave, the gym is really close to their dorm and as the sun is slowly making it way through the morning sky they decided to take a walk.

"RM?" Jungkook asks soflty looking up at the leader as they are walking.
"Yeah?" Namjoon looks up.
"Do you sometimes have the feeling of not being enough?" with that Namjoon stops walking which also makes Jungkook stop walking as he doesn't know how to react.
"Look as a leader a need to tell you that I don't. but as a friend I will tell you that I do know the feeling pretty well." Namjoon says as they start walking again. "Why you asking do you feel like it?"

Jungkook looks up with a kind of sad smile.
"I feel like on the moment that I will never measure up to you guys."
"Kookie, you don't need to measure up to us. You are our golden maknea. You are more than enough and even if you hesitate about that. 6 of your brothers will tell you the same, the whole ARMY will tell you the same. You are enough and you will always be."
"But you know, today is the second time we need to record that song because I couldn't find my voice."
"We are still human, we can't control our whole body as much as we want to. Sometimes it takes multiple takes to get it right and that is fine."

Jungkook smiles soft at Namjoon, he for sure is the best leader, a good brother and friend.
"thanks." Jungkook says as he opens the door to the gym, Namjoon just smiles as he walks up to the treadmill.

"You are going to run already?" Jungkook asks the boy, but Namjoon shakes his head.
"No I will walk for 10 minutes just to get my whole body warm before I am going to do to strength." Jungkook smiles as he looks at the leader. Even now he is still one that teaches him a lot.

So he follows the leader lead and steps on the treadmill next to his friend, they warm up for al little over 10 minutes before they both go their own ways in the gym.

As Jungkook steps of the treadmill he can feel his world spin a little bit, but as it is normal he ignores the signal of his body. He walks over to start with the weights and he starts with it.

After only finishing one set of 20 he can feel the nausea kicking in, his stomach makes a little turn and he makes a little heave sound before continue with the next set.

The further Jungkook keep pushing himself the worse he start to feel.
"What did I eat this morning?" He whispers softly to himself as he thinks back about his morning. Why was he feeling so bad? Was the food that wrong?

As he is still not done with his workout and not ready to give up he continues, but the more he does the more energy he loses and he feels so light headed on the moment that dark spots start to appear for his eyes.

Jungkook can feel his breathing slowing down as he sits down on the ground with his head between his legs that are against his chest. He breaths in and slowly out. Trying to figure out what is wrong with him, was he coming down with a fever? Or maybe just a cold?