Namjoon (RM) ~ No voice (Upset pt3)

It felt like their whole world was falling apart, the fact that one of them got into a accident this big was something they never can unsee.

****

A little earlier.

After the phone call all the others were running down the hallways getting to the parking garage, Jin didn't even wait to run outside while Jimin run towards Taehyung was who just frozen in his spot. Jungkook was running behind the oldest, but Yoongi pushed him back before he could see anything.

"Please wait till we say you can look." Yoongi says as he looked at Jungkook who was sad but understood and agreed with the second oldest.

"Jin-Hyung!" Hoseok was running behind Jin. But Jin stopped in his tracks as he was in the middle of the scene.

The black car he knew was laying upside down on the ground, the side he could see was totally dented, the others car was a red one. The red car was laying on the other side of the road, also dented but only in the front. He could hear the driver screaming from the red car, he could hear the sirens coming closer. But all he could see and focus on where the flames that started to form at the front of the black car. The car were Namjoon, their RM, was still in.

Without thinking Hoseok and Jin run as fast as they could towards the car, the driver was crawling out of the car, blood all over his body. The windows were broken, so when Jin and Hoseok came closer they could see Namjoon. He was hanging in his chair, the seatbelt to hold him their. But his head contained blood and it was dripping from his hair towards the ground. His head was awkwardly bound in an uncomfortable position. Hoseok wanted to move in to the car, as he was trying Yoongi who was now behind him hold him back.

"We can't move him. We don't know any of his injuries. We need to leave him." Yoongi said, but he could feel the head of the car.
"Yoongi-ah the car is on fire." Jin screamed.
"I know! Help is coming, there close. But if we move it all could go wrong!" Yoongi said really wanted to jump into the upside down car, but knowing that it was better to wait.

That was the moment they could hear different people scream, not only the two cars had been hit but also a few people on the side walk. The worst part was they couldn't do anything but watch how everything slowly started to catch fire, how people were crying and screaming and the sirens.

"MOVE, OUT OF THE WAY!" that was the voice of a firefighter rushing towards the vehicle, the three boys moved out of the way. They could hear the firefighters talking to each others as the fire was slowly eating the car.
"BE fast it is going to explode!"
"MOVE MOVE! BACK AWAY!"

Yells, screams everyone was pushed back.
"HE IS STILL IN THERE SAVE HIM!" Yoongi was screaming the lungs out of his body as he saw that more and more firefighters were distancing themselves from the burning car.
"NO YOU HAVE TO GET HIM!" Hoseok was now also screaming. But just then they got him out, Hoseok still remembers the big yellow thing around Namjoon neck and it will always stay with him.

The colours were always the first thing he saw. The red stains, the blue shirt Namjoon was wearing, the black pants.

"Can I go with you!" Jin asks almost screaming towards one of the medics. He didn't notices how many medics there were, or how many police or firefighters he was so focused on his own brother.

"What are you?"
"His brother." The medics nod and with that Jin and Namjoon were taken with the ambulance towards the hospital.

****

Jin couldn't close his eyes, all he could see was Namjoon hanging in the car seat, the blood dripping from his head towards the ground, the heat of the fire that was coming closer. Soft voices could be heard in the hallway of the hospital and than he heard familiar voices. He stands up and walks towards the sound and sees the 5 other members walk into the room he is waiting.