Jimin & Jungkook (Jikook) ~ Pushed

This is a request from @ZarbafAhmed please enjoy this fanfic 😊

I really hope you guys understand that i do try my best to write as much as i can but my weeks are filled with the last things i need to do for school...

It has been a quiet day, at least what you can call quiet in a house filled with seven young man running, singing and dancing around as it is the most normal thing to do in the world.

They were enjoying there moment in a little vacation house as they were filming In The Soop, if they all were being honest this was one of their favourite things to film. It felt like freedom, it felt like they finally could relax, catch up on some sleep. Catch up with each other and just doing lots of fun things together.

Everyone was awake at this point, as it was around 1 pm. Some of them were getting the food ready for their lunch, while for some it was their breakfast.

"Taehyung, can you gather everyone? The food is almost ready?" Hoseok says as he smiles at Taehyung who was just looking at Yoongi and Hoseok as they were cooking today. Taehyung wasn't the best cook so with that in mind he would just sit around and watch the other, trying to learn something. He knows that one day he will have to live without them, and he really hope that he can learn something from them.

Taehyung nods as he gets up and walks firstly into Namjoons room. Namjoon is reading a book in his room, trying to get some time to catch up with the writing world.
"Joon-hyung, it it time to eat." Taehyung says as Namjoon looks up and just nods.

Then Taehyung walks up to the boy of the youngest, were he find Jimin and Jungkook together playing a video game.
"Time to eat." Taehyung says as he walks out again.

"Let's go." Jimin says as they both are ready to eat, this was their breakfast, as they went on playing games long after 12 pm...

"What are we going to do today?" Hoseok asks as everyone is sitting around the table eating the food.
"We always ask that." Yoongi says.
"SUGA-hyung do you mind helping me with something this afternoon?" Taehyung asks Yoongi jst nods.
"I really wanna finish the book I am ready currently." Namjoon says.
"YAH! Boring." Jin says making the others smile for a bit.
"We could go on a little road trip with the four of us?" Jimin asks looking at the other four members.
"Yes, I have seen a beautiful little lake not far from here. Can we go there?" Jungkooks eyes are getting big and happy just thinking about it.
"Can't so no to that." Hoseok says now looking at JIn for answers.
"I am in." Jin says with his mouth filled with food.

So with that in the might the boys finish up their food and get ready to leave for the little road trip that is ahead of them.

****

"Can I drive please?" Jimin asks, looking at the members hoping they will find it ok that he drives
"I sit in the passenger seat." Jin says before running towards the door as he takes places and Jimin takes place behind the wheel, while Jungkook and Hoseok take please in the backseats.

Jimin starts to drive as Jungkook gives him instructions on were to go to. After a short hour drive the boys finally reach the place Jungkook wanted to see.

Stepping out of the car, the can already see the lake from the parking lot. The lake is beautiful blue, there is a little breeze and there is this fresh smell.
All four of them walk closer towards the lake.
"it feels so free." Hoseok says as he sits down closer to the lake just to look at it, Jin sits down next to him as Jungkook and Jimin are getting closer to the lake.

Jungkook hands go into the water, the water is cold and he smiles as he looks at Jimin before splashing the water on to him. Making Jimin looking up and doing the same thing to the younger man, they play around for a little while before they stand close to the lake to look over it.