Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves

This is an anonymous, hope this is what you like!

Thank you to all of you amazing people for giving me time to write the chapters for your request. I know it takes a long time before the request are uploaded, but first of all I want to make it best as possible and second I am just a very busy person and I do not have that much time to write. Which I found sad.. But enjoy!

Red liquid was sliding down his arm on to the sink, the little shave knife was covered in blood and his whole body was shaking. He didn't want to admit it but he loved the feeling, he finally felt something again. It felt good, amazing and he was back into his old habit.

It has been a really long time since he had cut himself, but his past is haunting him. Now he was standing in the bathroom in their small dorm. They only have been living together for about 4 years now and they still didn't know about his past and he was planning to keep it that way.

If he was being honest it felt like he never stopped cutting himself 2 years ago, he was doing amazing. He was blooming, his depression was there but it was slowly fading away.

Going to school and being in BTS it was the time of his life, living with the members that turned into friends that turned into brothers. It was his family, here he was safe and sound.

He almost was forgetting about his past, his parents, the bruises, the blood, the pain, the yelling, it was almost gone. At least it didn't had that much of a impact on his life anymore, it would never leave him

He was doing better, he finally felt alive.

Why did it had to change?
Why did his parents need to send him a letter telling him he must come back home?

He washed the blood of his arm, then he cleaned the cut and put on a band aid before pulling his sleeve down again. He has been cutting his upper arm part, it was easy to hide, he felt what he needed to feel and nobody had ever noticed anything, not even the stylists.

He quietly walks back to his shared room as he lays down on his bed again, the clock only tells him that it is 6 in the morning and today they had a free day. He was staring at the letter he had kept under his pillow.

Jeongguk you need to come back home now!

It was the only sentence written on the white sheet, but it was his fathers handwriting and he knew this didn't mean anything good. He hadn't talk to his parents in years, not since he had left.

Everytime the members had time to visit their family Jungkook would pretend that he was going home while he was waiting for the others to leave so he could be in the dorm alone. If one of the members didn't leave he would stay with them saying that his parents where gone that time so he could keep his brother company.

Jungkook felt so stupid, he knew he could never escape the past, he could never escape his family that was bound with blood. He knew did something wrong, other wise his parent would not have send him this letter. He believed they were happy that he was finally gone, out of there lives.

But he was wrong and he knew what was going to happen once he goes back. That was also the reason he had been hiding the letter for now two weeks under his pillow. The cutting had only started two days after he got the letter, trying to make it all better, like it did back then but it didn't seem to be working as he had hoped.

Slowly his eyes started to close as he falls asleep once more...

****

Hoseok eyes grew big as he saw some little blood stains on the white sink and on the floor as he entered the bathroom. It wasn't much me something about it felt off, it was normal that there was blood sometimes. They were all boys and they all needed to shave which sometimes doesn't go as the would like. But Hoseok was the first one to wake up and go to the bathroom they all shared.