Namjoon (RM) ~ The mood (Upset pt2)

This is a request from @bt21_jkrmy, @Jenniemat and @IqahharonLiliyana, So my chapter got to long so it is going to be two parts! Enjoy!

In all the years that he was writing song, making the music, he always hated the fact that the deadlines were coming to him. He always feels like that it will not be enough to show ARMY, not being good enough for the compony or his members.

And of course to put the cherry on top of the cake, he was in a mood and he was sure he was running a fever.

When he was complaining in the morning about the headache and that he wasn't feeling well the others just said that it was probably because of the stress and that it will go away winthin a few hours, he would feel better.

At least they said... They didn't even know what he was feeling, heck they didn't feel the pounding in his head, the sweat that was over his whole body, the feeling of being cold and warm at the same time.

Namjoon normally wouldn't mind and he promised his members that he would never act like the last time he was in a mood but it was just getting to him.

So he was planning on staying home but he needed to finish the songs and if he was in his studio he also couldn't bother the others, but they better stay away from him. He didn't want to let anything happen but he knew he couldn't control it sometimes.

As he was finishing up one of the many songs the door of his studio opened, revealing no other than the second youngest of the group. Namjoon had a weak spot for him, who didn't, but it was well known that Namjoon would do anything for Taehyung.

"Joon-hyung?" Taehyung voice was soft as usually "Do you mind if I join you for a little while?"

Namjoon loved him like a brother and normally he would have said yes without letting him finishing the question. But he stay silent for a for a short time.

"Taehyung, I.." He starts but he saw the face of Taehyung and changed his mind. "Of course you can, but I am really busy, so you know."

Taehyung starts to smile as he jumps next to Namjoon in the little couch in the corner of the room as he starts doing his own thing.

It was not even 10 minutes later as Namjoon could hear the soft chuckles from the younger boy, normally he wouldn't mind he loved the sound but it was getting on his nerves. He really tried to ignore it and tried to focus on his work. Put on the headphones to block the sound but it was all he could hear now.

As if that wasn't enough the headache was getting stronger, he even starts to feel dizzy and nauseous.

The day was awful to say the least, for Namjoon it went by way to slow. He didn't burst towards Taehyung who had kept him company for like the whole afternoon, which was a surprise to himself. And now they were sitting at the dining table, he just couldn't eat.

The smell made him feel sick and thinking about putting something in his mouth didn't make it feel better. He already had puke this afternoon and he couldn't think about doing it again so he just looked at his food.

"Namjoon isn't it something you like?" Seokjin asks as he sees that Namjoon is not eating.
"No no, I like it of course." He says.
"Than eat.." Jin says.
"I am not feeling that well, I think I will head upstairs." Namjoon says pushing his plate away.
"Are you still not over that sickness, try to eat something maybe you will feel better." Hoseok says.
"No I really don't want to." Namjoon says.
"Namjoon, eat something. You need it." Yoongi says this time. Namjoon really really wasn't feeling it but to please his Hyungs he took a few bite. He could feel how it all started to came up again.
"See you just stressed, it is nothing to worry about." Seokjin says smiling at the younger man.