Taehyung (v) ~ Last day

This is a request from @nrl-dreamer please enjoy this one shot!

Also I am writing a different book parallel to this one. Updates are slow as I make the whole plot and everything by myself in the last time I have left in my days!

Taehyung was looking at his friends as the last scene was being filmed of his first drama series that he played a part in. He had already filmed his last scene the day before, the scene were his character died saving another's life.

As soon as the last scene was done cheers are being heard, Taehyung ran to his friends and hugs them as he thanks them again for helping him through this whole period.

Everyone knew that it has been hard for the young idol, being part of the famous band, following their busy schedule and filming the drama next to it all. He has been running around and it was almost to much for him and now it was over.

How he was sad that it was done and he was sad that he wasn't going to see his new made friends that open again. He was also a little bit happy that he finally had time again to do something fun with his brothers. He loved his friends here, they also felt like family, he loved them. But he also loved is brothers.

He wished he could tell them that sometimes, here at the set it was normal to say it. But saying it to his brothers was just different, they would just laugh at him or look weird. It didn't changes his feeling for them though and he couldn't wait to be with them.

"saranghae" he says as je walks of to the car that was going to take him to his brothers.
"Saraghea!" his friends say before he disappear into the car.

"You ready to go?" the driver asks as Taehyung takes place and smiles bright.
"Yeah, I am more than ready" He looks outside and wave to his friends as the car drives away.

The driver and Taehyung are talking like there is no tomorrow, Taehyung can't stop talking about the drama or his members how he missed to spend time with them.
"SHIT!" the driver says as bright light are taking over, he is looking left and right for a way to go. But he is blinded. The moment goes so fast, there is no escaping the other car is not on his own lane. The driver gets in front of Taehyung and than everything is black.

****

It was quiet in waiting room, it has been two hours since the boys got called by their managers to come to the hospital.
"He protected him?" Jimin asks as tears are streaming down his cheeks. The doctor nods his head,
"I am so sorry for your loss." The doctor says. Nobody knows what to say, the driver protected their brother with his life.

He died because he saved Taehyung, nobody know what would have happened if he didn't. They probably wouldn't be alive right now. But on that same node, they have know idea if Taehyung is going to wake up.
"We really should do something for his family." Jin says as that is the only thing he can think about. The others just nod.
"Taehyung lost a lot of blood, his leg is broken and he has a concussion but I don't know how bad it is till he wake up. The glass that caused the bleeding was removed from his throat." The doctor says as he looks at the members as most of them are in tears.

"You can go into his room."

With that the six boys walk in and look at the boy in front of them, wires are all over his body and his skin is pale. He leg is hanging a little above him for the right blood flow.
"What if he doesn't wake up." Jungkook asks looking at his friend.
"He has to wake up." Jimin says.
"He will wake up." Namjoon says looking at the others. The members are not going anywhere as long as Taehyung is laying here. But than the machine starts to beep loudly.
"CODE BLUE." They hear a nurse call and within second the boys are pushed out of the room as they see that Taehyung flatlined right in front of their eyes.
"You have to save him." Jin cries as Yoongi carries him outside as he doesn't want to leave.
"Please save him." Hoseok cries as he and Jimin are holding each other close.