BTS ~ Revenge (Part 7 of the mission to kidnap.)

So I got a request from @bangran2509, and some other once. So I though I will make a part 7 of the little serie.
I will try to upload more, but this week I am still a little bit busy so enjoy every long chapter as you are always waiting for me...

I think the most difficult part was, as i am already writing a different book with kind of the same thing i needed to think of some new things so hope you like it!!!

Isn't it weird how fast time goes by? One moment someone is sitting next to you, the next moment it has been month since you seen that person. Minutes turn fast into hours, which turns into days, in weeks to months to maybe a year later.

But even though time might have passed, some scars will never leave. Some memories won't pass, some memories will stay with you for decades.

And sometimes, even how awful a memory was, people forget about it. Or try to hide the past deep within their minds, trying to survive. It is almost a year later since the terrible kidnapping.

How hard the members of BTS tried to forget, tried to push it deep inside their minds, trying to life like it has never happened.

How deep the memories are buried deep inside their minds, some scar are still as visible as before. Namjoon still has scars from the glass all over his body and Taehyung has the bullet scar, Hoseok is still having nightmares of the woman being shot next to him.

As the sun is still trying to win his fight with the moon, Hoseok screams wakes up everyone. The boys started looking at apartments for themselves. But just the thought of being alone scared the crap out of them.

Tears are streaming down his face, his breathing is uncontrollable, his world seems to falling down again.

"Hobi-hyung." Jimin opens the door of the room from his friend and walks in, he sits down next to the shaking man and wraps his arms around him. Jungkook and Namjoon are also standing in the room as they slowly walk in.
"Again?" Namjoon asks, but looking at the shaking man he knows the answer.
"He hadn't had one in a long time right?" Jungkook ask looking around at the members, who sadly shake their heads.
"No he hadn't, I really thought he was doing fine." Jimin says.
"It is almost a year ago, I just think his body and mind are replaying what happened." Namjoon says looking sad, thinking back about the horrible time. He doesn't remember that much, he didn't went through what the others went through with makes it really hard sometimes to help and understand.

"Everything ok in here?" the other three members pop-up in the door frame before walking in and looking at the shaking member.
"I really wished that this time of year everything would have turned back to normal." Jin says looking at all the members.
"Same, I thought we would have moved on." Yoongi says. "But it all started closely a year ago, making it hard to forget."

"I just don't understand why I feel so shocked everytime I see her getting shot. I felt relieve, but reliving it over and over again. I can't" Hoseok says, his voice unstable but he is doing better.
"I am sorry for waking you." Hoseok says looking down.
"It's ok." Taehyung says as he just looks sleepy.

After Hoseok was finally back to his self, the boys that were now awake anyways, were starting to make breakfast.

"Do you really need to make it that spicy." Taehyung complained as he saw how much of the spice went in there.
"It is not that bad." Yoongi says.

On the other side of the room Jungkook, Jimin and Jin were starting up a video game, Taehyung went to join, as Namjoon was just relaxing on the couch. Hoseok and Yoongi were in the kitchen making breakfast.

Namjoon was having a uneasy feeling, he felt it in his stomach, he just didn't know if it was the thought about last year or that it was something different.