BTS ~ Dentist part 2

Not my best chapter if i may say so, but hope you enjoy!!

I got a few people who requested this so this is for @jimintoothbrush and more!

It has been a while since they last went to the dentist and how much all of them hated it they need to go once a year, and last week was the little hell all over again.

The manager needed to wait a whole hour before everyone was finally ready and then after that it was almost the same story as last time. But sadly for some members, they all needed to come back, everyone needed to be done something different and so the appointments were made a week later so it all would go by fast.

Thankfully for Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin they only needed it to be cleaned and some other easy none painful things. Sadly for Namjoon and Jimin they had cavities and that was something none of the two liked.

"Do I really have to go?" Jimin says looking sad not wanting to leave the house just like last week he was the one struggling the most.
"it wont be that bad come on." Taehyung says almost carrying Jimin out of the house into the car otherwise they would have been standing here for more than they would like.
"Maybe me and Namjoon-hyung can just go another time!" Jimin says, trying to get out.
"Come on!" Taehyung says.

"Jiminsi- get yourself together and go with Tae. It isn't that bad. Hoseok and me are already done and you still need to go. Jungkook is now laying there and Tae has to hurry and so doe you!" Yoongi says a bit strongly to get them going. With that the two disappear into the car as Yoongi walks in the house he can see that Jin is struggling with eating, he can see that something is hurting with each bite he takes.

"Hyung youre ok?" he asks, making the older jump but he still nods slowly putting something new in his mouth to eat.
"I just don't want to go to the dentist." Jin says.
"Don't worry, you'll be ok! Your not the one with cavities, and what you have to undergo is nothing. Look at me I am totally fine!" Yoongi says, still not liking the dentist but not wanting to give the older more fear.
"You really need to hurry up, Jimin and Tae are leaving get yourself together and go!" Hoseok says not following the conversation but noticing that they need to go.
Jin looks at Namjoon who is so not ready just like himself as he rushes to the bathroom to brush his teeth once again before finally getting ready into the car.
"Took you two long enough, Jimin was ready to run out again." Taehyung says looking at the older to but seeing how nervous both boys are.
"why are you nervous, you will have the same thing as me. Yoongi said it didn't hurt at all." Taehyung says as both boy don't answer.

The driver starts the car and they finally take of ready to go to the dentist as they arrive Jungkook just walks out of the door. Seeing a bit pale but fine.
"You ok?" Namjoon asks a bit worried but the manager behind him tells him that he it totally fine before saying that the others are late.

The four boys bow and say their sorry as Jungkook leaves for home again with the manager leaving the four of them and another manager with them.

"Kim Namjoon." The dentist says looking at the four boys, Namjoon can feel how his throat closes down and he stops breathing and walking for a sec before Jin pushes him softly and both of them go into the room leaving the two makneas in the waiting room.

The dentist starts with Namjoon telling him every step he is taking, first the anaesthesia than softly making the room to fill the little cavity...

The sounds are making Namjoon scared but he really tries to keep up a good face and squeezes both his hand in his own to ease his mind. Jin is just sitting there looking a bit painful but also scared. The dentist notices the expression and decides to keep an eye on the older one sitting close by.