Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Things that changed

Request by: @Nour34567 hope you enjoy this chapter where you have been waiting on for a long time now!!

Hoseok was staring at his phone, ready the messaged over and over again.

Enlistment: 18th of April 2023 at 11.00 am.

He knew it was coming and he knew he and every member of the band needs to serve. Now his time was there, he had texted the boys of course when he got the date. Told his family and everyone important to him.

'Make sure the beers are cold, we are coming tonight!' it was a text from Jungkook in the group with only the seven of them. Hoseok smiles at the messages and of course opens his fridge to check if he had enough to drink for the boys. Happily he had, his smile slowly fades thinking that in a small two month he was not going to be able do to this.

That night the boys came over, Hoseok and the boys, except of Jin of course, were having a good time. Enjoying every small moment and with the small memories in mind, Hoseok fell asleep that night, some members were staying over while some left to go home.

Now two small month later Hoseok was laying in that same bed, thinking about those memories as tears are streaming down his face. Tomorrow he is going to enlist and just now, the evening before all the members came over again. It went all wrong, Hoseok could feel his world disappear under his feet.

He didn't even know why he reacted the way he did to that single comment, maybe it was just because he felt so nervous for joining the army. Or maybe it was other stress. He knew it was wrong to yell at them, he knew they didn't mean it that way. It still impacted him way more than it should have.

But that all ended into screaming and eventually Hoseok screamed: If you don't need me, I won't need you! Leave and don't come back.

Thinking back at those word Hoseok was breaking, the often had fights, they often had misunderstandings. But now it felt worse than before, he really felt like he had lost them. Normally someone would have send a text message saying they needed to talk before going to sleep. But now nobody was even reacting on his messages saying that he was sorry and he didn't want it to end this way before he enlist.

There was no reacting, no reacting when his eyes were to heavy to keep open and there was no reaction when he opened his eyes.

He could still feel that he had cried himself to sleep, his eyes puffy and dry. He keeps looking at his phone hoping that one messages had appeared, again nothing...

His whole body was hurting, just because he felt so broken and sad. He had send so many messages, saying that he was sorry and that he hoped that they still could talk it out. He texted them all privet, even called them but nothing really seemed to work.

It was now ready to leave his house and he knew his family was going to say goodbye to him, he hoped of course his whole family. His phones started to ring and he practically run to the phone only to see that Jin was calling him.

"Jjaan." Hoseok says trying to stay positive.
"J-HOPPEEE" Jin reacted, the same way he always does. "Something wrong?" Jin could hear it in Hoseok words, even though he tried to hide it.

"I just had a misunderstanding with the guys and now they are not reacting." Hoseok says sadly.
"No worries, I am sure they will come to say goodbye, our bond is stronger than this" Jin says.
"I messed up." Hoseok says, tears streaming down his face.
"Hoba, don't worry. They are family and family never leaves even in these hard times. Everything will be alright."
Hoseok couldn't say anything as tears were just streaming down.
"I wanted to say welcome to the army bro. can't wait to see you there" Jin says, they talk a little longer before Hoseok leaves his apartment ready to enlist.