Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2

Requested by a lot of people; @ZeraldaZaviyar, @IqahharonLiliyana and more!

Please again this is not my strong side of writing. I hope you enjoy! I am sorry for the short chapter, I had no idea how to continue..

Yoongi looks at himself in the bathroom mirror, it has almost been 3 months since the members and him got Chan by taken him to the police.

Since then everything has been different...

Even though Yoongi knew that Chan couldn't get close to him, the fear didn't leave. Watching his favourite show also didn't help at all times. And getting back into his little state didn't make it any easier.

Every darn time he would think back, he would think about how Chan made him sit on his lab and would say things into his ears. Making him feel so small, he loved the fact that he was in his little world, he loved the fact that it felt like he could escape from reality. But right now it didn't feel the same anymore.

That is when it started, even though he kept on trying to watch the videos or going to the park, playing with unknown children feeling like a happy kid himself. It didn't take the uneasy feeling away. He really wished it was different he really wished it didn't want it to turn out this way but it just happened.

Cutting

Cutting became is new little world, the videos didn't stop, the playing didn't stop but it didn't feel like he could escape the world any longer. The voice of Chan inside his head kept on replaying and it that wasn't bad enough. His own voice was telling him that he was useless like this, how can someone life in a world like that. He was getting more depressed by the days, but cutting did help.

The moment the knife is touching his skin, the moment it slowly digs into his soft and pale skin, the moment blood slowly starts to drip and starting to escape from his body. That moment was the moment he felt like he wasn't there anymore.

It felt like freedom, it felt like happiness, it felt like escaping the real world.

The moment the pain was gone, the moment it stopped bleeding, everything was back again.

It didn't take him long but it was long enough for him to watch a happy video after that.

Again he was standing there, the shaving knife in his hand, the floor covered with a towel and the knife on his skin. He digs in and he can feel the sensation in his body.

It only last for a minute before he stops the bleeding and bandages it before cleaning the bathroom like nothing happened and walking out of the bathroom. He looks at the clock on the nightstand and it shows that it is early in the morning.

The other members must be sleeping as it is there free day today and with that Yoongi takes his phone and starts his first video of the day. After the small 10 minutes he stretches his legs and gets out of his bed again leaves the room.

Getting himself ready for a walk in the park, he takes his jacket and leave the dorm without talking to the others and feels himself walking to the playground. Not many children are there yet, most of them are still at home with there parents. He sits down on one of the benches as he looks.

It is quiet, there are only 2 childeren playing, no parent was around and Yoongi was just watching them.

It couldn't hurt to play with them right?

With that he walks towards the playing kids and asks if he could play with them. The two young kids smile at the young man and nod as they start to play around.

The longer they are playing, the more children gather around the playground to play with them. Within a hour Yoongi was playing with a dozen kids, smiling brightly and for the first time in months he felt good again.